Page 172 of 541 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 5406

Thread: Premier League: 2021/22

Reviews

Last edited by BarryD; 13-02-22 at 18:30. Reason: Premier League Table

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BarryD For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (13-02-22), westcorklad (13-02-22)

Reviews

The Hammers move back up to 4th place. Leicester stay in 11th place on goals scored.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 13-02-22 at 18:38.
    The Truth is out there.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (13-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    I think that’s relegation sorted
    Leicester v West Ham , I think 2-2
    Spot on with your prediction Ryan. Well done.
    The Truth is out there.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Privet (13-02-22), Ryankelvin (13-02-22)

Reviews

Just seen highlights on Sky
    West Ham’s second goal was slightly fortuitous I think

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (14-02-22)

Reviews

Aye, your right, apparently VAR said there was not enough evidence to say it was a clear and obvious error. The ref had to be unsighted and ten Leicester players in the six yard box so don’t know who could have seen it except VAR. West Ham did get away with one there ok

Just seen highlights on Sky
    West Ham’s second goal was slightly fortuitous I think

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (13-02-22), westcorklad (14-02-22)

Reviews

I see Man Utd v Brighton is on Tuesday evening, that will be interesting in battle for top 4 finish , Brighton are not easily beaten, and Utd need to win that game

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Privet (13-02-22), Rockerman (13-02-22), westcorklad (14-02-22)

Reviews

I see Man Utd v Brighton is on Tuesday evening, that will be interesting in battle for top 4 finish , Brighton are not easily beaten, and Utd need to win that game
    You'd think they'd have the decency to give me a few days off from United haha! Looks like the battle for fourth could go to the wire and be between as many as four or five teams. There's been some strange results...I didn't see Tottenham losing those two games in a row.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (13-02-22), Ryankelvin (13-02-22), westcorklad (14-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Isn't that what privet told you the other night, that it was between 5 teams. And i dont think you agreed with him.
    Stop bringing up the past Ketchup haha! No I absolutely did think that, but I didn't expect Tottenham to lose two games in a row and I was expecting a response from United against Southampton. It's very up and down and now I think it has changed and it is between four and maybe even five teams now including Wolves. I think it will go all the way and I don't know who will get it at this stage. Does anybody want fourth the way it's gone. I now think West Ham look the most steady, but we'll see what happens!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (14-02-22), westcorklad (14-02-22)

Reviews

I think over the remaining games between 13 - 16 depending on each team that Utd and Spurs have the most goal scoring forward lines so that is why I expect them to land, Spurs might shade it without European football. I don’t think West Ham have a enough options from the bench to compete on three fronts, league, fa cup and Europa league. They failed badly to recruit and to be left with a converted right back as your forward is gross negligence although he works his socks off

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Stop bringing up the past Ketchup haha! No I absolutely did think that, but I didn't expect Tottenham to lose two games in a row and I was expecting a response from United against Southampton. It's very up and down and now I think it has changed and it is between four and maybe even five teams now including Wolves. I think it will go all the way and I don't know who will get it at this stage. Does anybody want fourth the way it's gone. I now think West Ham look the most steady, but we'll see what happens!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (14-02-22), westcorklad (14-02-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    I think over the remaining games between 13 - 16 depending on each team that Utd and Spurs have the most goal scoring forward lines so that is why I expect them to land, Spurs might shade it without European football. I don’t think West Ham have a enough options from the bench to compete on three fronts, league, fa cup and Europa league. They failed badly to recruit and to be left with a converted right back as your forward is gross negligence although he works his socks off
    Neither of you have mentioned the Gunners so I'll go for them to take 4th spot.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (15-02-22), Ryankelvin (15-02-22), westcorklad (15-02-22)