Page 270 of 541 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 5406

Thread: Premier League: 2021/22

Reviews

As Henderson said in interview , Liverpool never looked like taking it to final day of season
    The most likely event at weekend is that both City and Liverpool win , but you never know

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Privet (18-05-22), Tony344 (17-05-22)

Reviews

Hard to city not conceding their defending was shocking last time out against the hammers

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    That was an interesting statistic they just had up -

Most free kicks scored in Premier League history : 1. David Beckham (18) 2. James Ward-Prowse (14). I seen Zola, Henry and Ronaldo all on 12. Good company for the Southampton man. I suppose I'm a little surprised that Beckham has hung onto that record for so long.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    Hard to city not conceding their defending was shocking last time out against the hammers
    What's that got to do with free kicks haha? Not for me I guess.

I think City have put themselves in real trouble. Every game starts 0-0 and the longer City go without that goal they will get more and more nervous especially if Liverpool get an early lead. Even with City getting a 1-0 lead they won't be able to relax til they get a second. I think there could be fireworks on Sunday. Liverpool will be desperate to get a couple of goals early as it will get through the City fans and if they are 0-0 panic will set in.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (18-05-22), Ryankelvin (18-05-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    What's that got to do with free kicks haha? Not for me I guess.

I think City have put themselves in real trouble. Every game starts 0-0 and the longer City go without that goal they will get more and more nervous especially if Liverpool get an early lead. Even with City getting a 1-0 lead they won't be able to relax til they get a second. I think there could be fireworks on Sunday. Liverpool will be desperate to get a couple of goals early as it will get through the City fans and if they are 0-0 panic will set in.
    I like your thinking

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    I like your thinking
    My prediction is Liverpool will be more relaxed and they will go ahead comfortably. It all depends on City then...I think without a true striker it could get tricky. I think City will either get an early goal and win comfortable or it will get awkward. Well I hope City do win it based on my rivalry with Liverpool and records etc., but I wouldn't wish an "Aguero" on even yous as that crippled me and United...oh the pain those ten years ago. Lucky for yous they certainly have no Aguero this time.
    Last edited by Rockerman; 18-05-22 at 10:53.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (18-05-22)

Reviews

The worst thing from a Liverpool fan point of view, would be an Aguuueeeerrrooooo moment, watching Jeff with his “as it stands”table, with Liverpool on top , until injury time, I’d hate that
    What would be fantastic, would be Liverpool are winning 3-0 and City leading 1-0 heading into injury time, and Villa get a free kick just outside of box , and Phil burys it in top corner, that would be fantastic
    But I do understand that Utd fans want City to win

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Privet (18-05-22), Rockerman (18-05-22)

Reviews

Only problem with your theory is that city have outscored Liverpool and conceded less than them

QUOTE=Rockerman;2640333]What's that got to do with free kicks haha? Not for me I guess.

I think City have put themselves in real trouble. Every game starts 0-0 and the longer City go without that goal they will get more and more nervous especially if Liverpool get an early lead. Even with City getting a 1-0 lead they won't be able to relax til they get a second. I think there could be fireworks on Sunday. Liverpool will be desperate to get a couple of goals early as it will get through the City fans and if they are 0-0 panic will set in.[/QUOTE]

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    Only problem with your theory is that city have outscored Liverpool and conceded less than them

QUOTE=Rockerman;2640333]What's that got to do with free kicks haha? Not for me I guess.

[/QUOTE]

A Liverpool win and City draw fucks City. I'm saying the longer it is 0-0 in the City game the tougher it will get for them. They don't have a striker! Of course I'm well aware they could win 4-0 and four different players could score, but I have a dreadful feeling!

Absolutely brilliant win against Southampton for them. Second string away from home in a sticky Tuesday game. City are lucky there aren't four or five games left. My biggest dread is the "Quadruple"...Jesus I'd never hear the end of it!
    Last edited by Rockerman; 18-05-22 at 12:42.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (18-05-22), Ryankelvin (19-05-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Huge game for burnley tonight away to villa. They have to get at least one more point to have a chance of staying in the pl. Will they get anything from tonights game?
    Big game for Everton also , at home toPalace , I think Burnley might get a point 1-1
    Palace to beat Everton 2-1

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Privet (19-05-22), Rockerman (19-05-22)

Reviews

Gerrard rests Ings and Coutinho...it's many, many weeks since both of them didn't start a league game. It must be the fixture pile up haha!

Huge games for Burnley and Everton. I'll go 1-1 in both.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (19-05-22), Ryankelvin (19-05-22)