Page 231 of 541 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 5406

Thread: Premier League: 2021/22

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney2808 View Post
    United are miles off at the minute. A good clear out needed in the summer, lot of dead wood in that squad. I read today that 3 years ago United lost 4-0 against Everton and after the game Ole said that a lot of those players wouldn't be at the club next year, 7 of the players that started against Everton 3 years ago started last night! Not only has Uniteds recruitment been terrible they also are unable to move players on when it's clearly not working, squad is loaded with average players with no desire to improve.
    The whole club from top to bottom needs fixing. Sadly I can't see the Glazers going anywhere, bad as United are the money is still rolling in.
    The Glazer situation is going to come to a head. United are the angriest fans in world football for ten years now, but we've been furious even during success over the Glazer situation. The financial situation is very tricky...they put us into debt by their takeover and that was the first time since before WWII. Magnier and McManus fucked us over a horse for fuck sake. The likes of Souness hasn't a fucking notion about the situation because he couldn't care less. We are trying to bring down their ownership...the Red Knights haven't quite gone away. I think it could go violent in the end and bring it on I say. Let them bastards know the story. It's Malcolm's spoiled kids in charge including the daughter. I think the fight should be taken to them personally.

Also we are about to lose that can of piss Pogba for FREE for the SECOND time...great business men.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (21-04-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    City v brighton, the countdown starts tonight, 7 games to the title but will it be the magnificent 7 or will they get shot down somewhere along the way. How will they do tonight?
    I think Pep's claim that City will have to win all their remaining games is now a reality. I think they do have to win them all. They should start with a win tonight to go back top.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Very entertaining game between arsenal and Chelsea tonight defending a bit all over the place for both teams.
    Last edited by Tony344; 20-04-22 at 20:09.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony344 For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (20-04-22)

Reviews

A massive win for the Arsenal at Stamford Bridge...I wasn't expecting that!

Everton got a late equaliser from Richardson...it finished 1-1.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Tony344 (20-04-22)

Reviews

Fantastic win for Chelsea, I didn’t see that coming
    Arsenal have it all to play for, with Spurs and Utd to come, Chelsea could very easily get drawn into top 4 battle

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Tony344 (20-04-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    That could be a vital point for everton yet. 4pts ahead of burnley now. I doubt if many thought arsenal would win tonight. They are almost as inconsistent as utd. How did they lose 3 games in a row and then win tonight?
    It's the way top four has been this season. Arsenal vs. United Saturday lunchtime. I thought United might get away with defeat to Liverpool, but I was expecting Arsenal to lose tonight...that's football for ya. United could be back in it come Saturday afternoon or completely out of it. Tottenham favourites. Everton should scrape out of it, but I don't know their run in.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Bad mistake in my previous post , Fantastic win for Arsenal
    Big point for Everton, that will be crucial, ahead of Burnley v Southampton

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Bukar (20-04-22), Rockerman (20-04-22)

Reviews

Me too. Obviously it was Richarlison with the Everton equaliser.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Bukar (20-04-22)

Reviews

Erik ten Hag has been appointed United manager from the end of this season until June 2025.

Hopefully he can take the club in the right direction but as has been said several times in here changing the manager and throwing some money at the team won't be enough to turn things around, major changes needed all over the club.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (21-04-22)

Reviews

It's a long road. Hopefully he can steady the ship. He'll definitely need time.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (21-04-22)