Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Any other gangbangs

  1. Default Any other gangbangs

    Hi

    I see one girl is doing a gangbang

    Any other ladies offer this with less guys invloved

    I would like maybe me and two mates to join

    100 or so each

    Mail backM only under 30 pls

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I don't know of any but this might whet your appetite.

    YouPorn.com Lite (BETA) - Porn

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    up to my neck in it !
    Posts
    360

    Default

    I find that a gangbang works best when one has access to a fluffer.

    (preferably female- if not, an attractive clean shaven athletic 18 yr old boy will do)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    I find that a gangbang works best when one has access to a fluffer.

    (preferably female- if not, an attractive clean shaven athletic 18 yr old boy will do)
    Fair dues Banned User. Kinda spooky but at least you know what you want.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    up to my neck in it !
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Fair dues Banned User. Kinda spooky but at least you know what you want.
    Thank You Mr Horan. I see sexual intercourse more in the way of being either an active or passive act.

    I choose to be 'active'.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    Thank You Mr Horan. I see sexual intercourse more in the way of being either an active or passive act.

    I choose to be 'active'.

    Bully for you- Still think you're kinda off the wall but hey whatever floats your boat.

    Thanks for all the friendship requests by the way - must be about 10 by now. keep at it - God loves a tryer (or so I've heard)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •