Thread: The heat is on

Reviews

Default The heat is on

These warm sultry nights can do things to a man, like having a recurring fantasy about a TS and a TV cumming in my mouth and ass in the same encounter.
    I've checked but there doesn't seem to be any TS or TV duo at the moment. Anyone have any suggestions, apart from me going and fucking myself.

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    These warm sultry nights can do things to a man, like having a recurring fantasy about a TS and a TV cumming in my mouth and ass in the same encounter.
    I've checked but there doesn't seem to be any TS or TV duo at the moment. Anyone have any suggestions, apart from me going and fucking myself.
    Are there ever any TS/TV duos advertising? I've never seen that before.
    Would two of either not do the trick? You might be lucky enough to contact a touring pair that don't advertise as a duo because they don't want it known they are sharing.

Thanks for giving me a Glenn Frey earworm by the way.
    That's gonna take a while to expunge.
    Last edited by UnFulfilledScott; 10-06-21 at 21:52. Reason: Earworms are cool. Brainworms are not cool.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UnFulfilledScott View Post
    Are there ever any TS/TV duos advertising? I've never seen that before.
    Would two of either not do the trick? You might be lucky enough to contact a touring pair that don't advertise as a duo because they don't want it known they are sharing.

Thanks for giving me a Glenn Frey earworm by the way.
    That's gonna take a while to expunge.
    Any time!
    here's another...
    "There's trouble in the street tonight, I can feel it in my bones"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

UnFulfilledScott (12-06-21)

I listen to the Glenn Frey song at least once a week. Best use of a sax ever!
    Last edited by hooked; 11-06-21 at 08:34.

Reviews

Great music for beltin down the freeway in LA or the M50 will have to do. Oh on the other thing, there's been an odd TS profile with mention of a duo with TV or female. Renata Lopes had a sometimes thing with female Patty, but all too few and far between, might be that it would be expensive for anything over the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Great music for beltin down the freeway in LA or the M50 will have to do. Oh on the other thing, there's been an odd TS profile with mention of a duo with TV or female. Renata Lopes had a sometimes thing with female Patty, but all too few and far between, might be that it would be expensive for anything over the hour.

Sounds like you've not had any luck scratching that itch just yet.

I'm sorry it went down like this and someone had to lose,
    it's the nature of the business, it's the punter's blues.

[guitar solo]

Not sure why I have an sudden urge to watch Miami Vice right now ...