Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really weiird request i know , but ive been conditioned

Quote Originally Posted by D10000 View Post
    it puts the lotion on the skin
    and the award for best comment goes to …, lol

That was a fantastic read.

I can imagine someone speaking this over a video animation which gets progressively more surreal as it goes along. The 3mins 52secs of twisted nipples would be done in fast time and we'd get to see the protagonist's skin rolls up around a pair of drills attached to his nips and it gets so tight that he just pops out of existence.

Then the protagonist says "Don't worry, it's all in my head" and suddenly pops back into existence with fully erect nips.

Class.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by woodyviking View Post
    I’m very impressed …fair play to u … you should consider doing a bit of writing best of luck
    I think fiction would be my fortay

Why 17 times counter clockwise belly rub ? Why not round it up to 20 ?

Quote Originally Posted by 123bigmicky View Post
    To say im peculiar is a understatement

So my Favorite lady has progressed in her life journey and will be leaving , i know i will never find a replacement ,

on one hand i am delighted she is moving on with her life and i wish her all the best

I am looking for something very particular

I am looking for a lady , no taller than 5 foot 3
    Bruneete with hair to at least her shoulders

fairly standard so far , size and ethnicity not important

So here's where it gets interesting

left side hair will need to be in a pony tail while the right will need to be in plats

School girl dress worn with black leather boots no higher than the knees

Top will be a tank top , color not important , just enough to see the belly button and surrounding 3 inches of tummy and see some cleavage

Start off with opening the door and a nice meet and greet , a friendly kiss and banter and deal with the money right away

Then moving onto the shower , you will not join me in the shower but assist in washing my
    right thigh , then left
    Left arm , then right
    right hand , then left
    my back from top to bottom ( bum) and then back to top , always in a downward fashion
    My belly , 17 times counter clockwise

I know im sorry this is a mess but i have been conditioned to this

onto the bedroom ,
    I will dry myself in the bathroom and while doing so you can go into the bedroom and sit on the bottom right hand corner of the bed ,
    I will walk in and sit on the bed behind you, once i have sat down on the bed while resting my back against the backboard you can turn around
    sitting right in the middle you will slowly crawl up , gently touching legs in a soft massage motion , just gently touching

from here i will start to become errect

once I am errect you can grab hold with only your left hand , you MUST start from the tip and move your tongue in a clockwise motion down my shaft

once you get to the balls you will proceed up but this time anti-clockwise

( NOTE i know this is alot and if someone is willing to try this I know there will be a learning curve of a few meetings)

once reached to the top you can use saliva or lube or anything , but my cock must be covered and sloppy ,
    you may then proceed with some deep trout up and down for a while , hands on either side of the bed not touching me in any way

this will continue for 5 minutes max

at this point i will start to slowly caress your boobs ,i am gentle and treat you kind

once i start to fondle you can sit up and provide some French kissing , while twisting my nipples softly

left nipple clockwise
    right nipple anticlockwise

this will go on for 3 minutes and 52 seconds .... don't worry its all in my head so i will let you know when to move one to the next phase and remind you along the way

you will sit up allowing me to slid down into a lying down on the bed position

from here you will straddle my belly , i will gently play with your bum and grab your hips , again , this is not rough , this is soft and sensual

you will then grab my cock with your right hand and proceed to very slowly move up and down

going from here your left hand will slowly move towards my balls and ever so gently run your fingers over them , this will get me going for sure

after 4 minutes of slow teasing you will then start to move your left hand down .... no nice way to say this , put to my crack

you will slowly allow one finger to glide up and down , i will open my legs more and more , from the saliva or lube my bum will be well lubed to allow for one finger to enter .... slowly please

then continue to stock faster and faster with my cock , i will come , and i will leave , you can have a shower for feeling dirty

usually these last 45 minute sessions , but for a new girl i will gladly pay for one hour booking to allow for some mistakes , i know this is very detailed , i have been conditioned and i know this will take some time to adjust

for both of us

I am a regulars to this lady , 2 times a week ,
    They do say variety is the spice of life 😄
    Who is the lovely..... patient lady who indulges this simple request?

Reviews

Yes I'm curious as to who is the lady who does this for you in this way. The man knows what he likes anyway 😂

Reviews

If anyone is offering what the op asked for I'd like to try it too
    I'm always looking to try new things

8. The Following User Says Thank You to marijuana For This Useful Post:

whoseyourdaddy (23-06-21)

Reviews

There's nothing like a man with a plan Fair play and reading your reviews they're fun and ladies seem to appreciate your company too.

I feel decidedly vanilla by comparison but just cant imagine adding a slide rule and a whistle to the 'punter bag'.

Message to EI.. the 3min 52 sec nipple twister should be added as an official favourite (extra no problem

Best wishes and good luck.

10. Default

Did you ever find someone???

I Think, best solution is it is not to late that your regular lady to find an apprentice 🙈

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast