Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aysha or Bianka?

Aysha for me. Stunner. Very kinky. Great ass and thick heavy weapon with the blowy skills I've ever had

We’ll I suppose the good news is you don’t have a decision to make. Bianka won’t be back unfortunately, she’s moved back home!

3. Default

Depends on what you're looking for, a bottoming session? Topping? If you're in the market for a bottoming session Aysha is out of this world! Crazy kinky, no honestly I actually probably wouldn't recommend her for first timers because she'll absolutely destroy you with her weapon! She will pound you like a jackhammer until you pass out! And she won't stop either! She'll just go and go and go. The bed will shake with every unrelenting, forceful, hammer like blow of her cock up your ass. Your body will violently sake from head to toe & eyes roll to the back of your head.

And just when you think It'd be humanly impossible for a person to have that much stamina to keep going?? She'll just mount you like the piece you meat with holes that you are and absolutely absue and sodomise you again, over and over. Until you're nothing more than a cum filled mess with tears streaming from your eyes and your hole every shade of black & blue.

First lady where I genuinely felt afraid for my health 'back there' and was on the brink of calling out my safe word! Sillyely said a wanted a hard and heavy BDSM session, handed her a roll of duct tape. She proceeded to tape my arms up behind my back in what's called a 'box tie', then taped back my cheeks to open up my hole even further. Then gagged me before throwing my on the bed, head down ass up before relentlessly ploughing me like an impact hammer. Yano that skin on skin slapping sound that you hear evertime their pelvis meets yours? Yeah it was almost deafening!

Still remember not being able to walk, sit or move too suddenly for weeks after. By far the greatest, most intense experience I've ever had the pleasure of happening to me!

Until we meet again Ash, yours truly, your pink latex bound slut 😘

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kevo998 View Post
    Depends on what you're looking for, a bottoming session? Topping? If you're in the market for a bottoming session Aysha is out of this world! Crazy kinky, no honestly I actually probably wouldn't recommend her for first timers because she'll absolutely destroy you with her weapon! She will pound you like a jackhammer until you pass out! And she won't stop either! She'll just go and go and go. The bed will shake with every unrelenting, forceful, hammer like blow of her cock up your ass. Your body will violently sake from head to toe & eyes roll to the back of your head.

And just when you think It'd be humanly impossible for a person to have that much stamina to keep going?? She'll just mount you like the piece you meat with holes that you are and absolutely absue and sodomise you again, over and over. Until you're nothing more than a cum filled mess with tears streaming from your eyes and your hole every shade of black & blue.

First lady where I genuinely felt afraid for my health 'back there' and was on the brink of calling out my safe word! Sillyely said a wanted a hard and heavy BDSM session, handed her a roll of duct tape. She proceeded to tape my arms up behind my back in what's called a 'box tie', then taped back my cheeks to open up my hole even further. Then gagged me before throwing my on the bed, head down ass up before relentlessly ploughing me like an impact hammer. Yano that skin on skin slapping sound that you hear evertime their pelvis meets yours? Yeah it was almost deafening!

Still remember not being able to walk, sit or move too suddenly for weeks after. By far the greatest, most intense experience I've ever had the pleasure of happening to me!

Until we meet again Ash, yours truly, your pink latex bound slut 😘
    That sounds horrendous 😂

5. Default

Speak for yourself! �� The masochist in me was loving it!

TS Aysha for me.

She is TOP of my bucket list. I do think she is a 'walking wet dream'

I wished she would tour more often. Pity a lot of the TS girls don't go past the M50 .
    I can understand just a lot of travel for them.

TS Aysha Please come to Munster ha..

kevo998 - Love you story bud!!!!

@kevo998 thanks for the detailed description, I went to see Bianca a few months back but you may have done more than just piqued my interest in Aysha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12