Quote Originally Posted by Davina View Post
More subscribers does not mean more money. I’d have to have nearly treble the amount of subscribers if I reduced to 10e a month. As for the personal touch I’m sure a lot of my subscribers would attest to the fact they get it.

I have my subscribers because of my USP hot English Milf I’m not competing with younger hotter or slimmer. There aren’t so many of us English milfs on EF. Now I have so many photos up I don’t have to post all the time I just do a few a day

As for lying spreadeagled on my bed asking someone to come quick they can have a custom video made by me. I’ll scream names whatever I’m asked for.

Anyway I’ve wasted enough of my valuable time on this thread and I’ll leave you to get the last word in. Doesn’t red mean you’re a banned user anyway therefore your opinions are totally negated.
Scream my name, Scream my name, baby
I suppose others look at it if prices are low more people will sign up to have a look, I know I would, in the hope of getting as many of those members to stay, it does make sense that
I signed up to a site while back last year and knew they would be offering a huge discount in a fortnight so I waited and got 33% off, never looked back and still there
its not so much about the competition of hot slimmer girls either as I do fancy the older lady too alot but everyone likes a change and will move on to see what's on the other side and what the other is offering, you seen it once and all that, I supoose its just life but what the hell Davina, you are so right, no ones listens to me anyway