Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Madness

Default Transfer Madness

May as well make a start. Transfer window opens Wednesday 9th of June and will run for 12 weeks until August 21st. At least for EPL teams.

Whos going where?

Lets start with the usual...

Zaha linked to a few clubs in the premier league once again.
    Harry Kane saga starts - Should he stay or should he go? ...PS, if he goes there will be trouble, if he stays it will be double.
    Ceballos is on his way back to Madrid after a terrible season for us.
    Bissouma will be highly sought after.
    Aguero finishing up his contract with City this season...lot of rumours he is bound for Barca. He leaves shortly after breaking the premier league record for most goals for a single club.
    Where will Haaland end up?

And finally, to my fellow gunners out there...Please stop tracking planes, trains and automobiles across Europe for 1 transfer window, please. Some Liam Neeson shit there.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (28-05-21)

Reviews

If there is one thing I hate,,, Transfer news, especially "Breaking news" on deadline day... Whats the point?
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bukar For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (28-05-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Will eden hazard still be at real madrid next season. He was chelsea's best player when he was with them but never got going with real. Will odegaard stay with the gunners.
    Honestly i´ve been in mixed minds about this one myself. Great player, lot of potential but I think (personally) we need someone who will accept less minutes on the pitch. ESR has been taken out of his normal position too many times in the second half of the season and as an academy youth, i´d love to see him flourish.
    We need a back up, not a contender for the position.

Lot of BS rumours flying around about Hazard and Willian returning to Stamford bridge, I wouldn´t be putting any bets on that though.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Paulstevens (28-05-21), westcorklad (28-05-21)

Reviews

ibrahima konate confirmed for liverpool

another injury prone center back,just what we needed
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Paulstevens (28-05-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    ibrahima konate confirmed for liverpool

another injury prone center back,just what we needed
    Looks like Liverpool are not going to buy Kabak
    I suppose if you have plenty of central defenders, there will be 2 fit and available at anytime

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paulstevens For This Useful Post:

Bukar (28-05-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Paulstevens View Post
    there will be 2 fit and available at anytime
    maybe! lol
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

No one could see this coming, Mbappe signs for Newcastle

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport...mbappe-3263182
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

Aguero signs for barcelona on a two year contract.
    Eric Garcia as well.

Seems Buendia has been bought by Aston Villa. Good buy for them I believe, we were in for him at one stage but never seen it coming to fruition.
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Brighton turn down a 40 million bid for ben white from arsenal. And arsenal reject a 25 million bid for smith rowe from aston villa. Surely the gunners wont sell one of their better players from last season.
    I see were looking to tie him down with a longer, better contract, amongst a few others like Tierney. I can only hope they accept and we go on with these young lads because they are brilliant and one of the few drivers we had last season.
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Paulstevens (21-06-21), westcorklad (21-06-21)

Yeah different reports of the price
    Will be big pressure on him

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluered99 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (30-06-21)

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast