Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies Make Hay...!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I’m not here to argue .

Trying to provide information so You all can follow up on it .

When I say something , it might be more prudent to look into it before challenging me .

: if it turns out my info is wrong , I’ll be first to say Thank you for letting me know .

So far as I can see : I haven’t been wrong - unfortunately .
    But Stephanie the UK policy on vaccination and travel is irrelevant here. It is up to the EU and other nations to specify requirements for travel and acceptance or non acceptance of people from the UK.

And to be fair, there is also no policy for mix and match vaccines in this jurisdiction either.

We do not have the capability as individuals here to specify our own a la carte menu for vaccines.

So what you have posted is moot.

But you post it with such vigour as to suggest there is some action we can take - there is none.

In light of what’s going to be happening in UK - by all means I hope you will have a Choice .

Hope ROI govt will have the wisdom and resources to offer the best possible protection

to its citizens - who would like to avail of it .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...722-2021-05-27

I don’t know where you guys are in your argument but are you both right? Today, it’s not approved to mix vaccines, but it will be approved soon because it’s showing to work in the various studies, but they haven’t ruled out adverse side effects. Side effects that they don’t expect, but can’t rule out? I’m paraphrasing - some MD says, bar the rare exception, don’t mix, for now.

Is the advice. Me-myself, I’ll take anything.

I love Indian articles, lol (how do they be living) (not that the article is anything to go by, it just mentions a couple of studies one could look up if one wanted to...)
    Exactly. Sexy brain as usual.

Got mine, took what I was offered, then get back to life as normal as possible. Beyond that there is little any of us can do. We could be hit by a bus in the morning. Though in fairness unlikely when working from home

Reviews

In light of what’s going to be happening in UK - by all means I hope you will have a Choice .

Hope ROI govt will have the wisdom and resources to offer the best possible protection

We have a choice - take what you're offered or get to the back of the queue.

That said we are not advocating single doses of a two dose regimen, so the 33% figure you post is not really important here as people will be getting both. However, I'd love to see some data as to the impact of single dose on overall severity - the headline effectiveness percentage is only against symptomatic disease, not against severe disease, hospitalization or death, which is why I tend to ignore it and search for the full data.

: and yet , there is a sliver of hope for UK yet : just authorized J&J for emergency use >

if they can move fast enough on administering second dose , they might maybe

avert horrific disaster yet ?

And all because govt withheld vital school contagion spread information , done away

with masks in school and let their population loose with only one AZ shot .

AZ one dose death rate ?

A couple of days ago (?) out of 12 deaths 4 were single dose , 8 were non-vax

and somewhere they mentioned a fully 2x AZ death as well .

It was in the news .

^
    Last edited by Stephanie; 29-05-21 at 12:07. Reason: News

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (30-05-21)

I know - dead horse ...

Yet I feel the need to inform / if not interested , don’t read x

COVID-19 cases 'growing exponentially' as professor warns government against repeating 'mistake' of acting too late | UK News | Sky News

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...-late-12319957

I was badgered for ‘Sources’ earlier in the thread . I provided sources on first page .

And I’m still upset re UK govt misleading their people .

In meantime hospitalizations is up 78% - though the numbers are still low .

https://twitter.com/drericding/statu...354781185?s=12

I’m sorting my things away over here so I could get back to Dub and to my Sexy Self ,

until then it is my intellect that is occupied .

And to reiterate , all this is in UK for now ; nowhere did I mention any immediate

relevance to ROI - while keeping in mind that there are quite a few guys here

who are from NIre , and providers who visit UK .

I am just ticked off at the school coverup which started this whole mess again .

/// approximately 57% of UK Is vaccinated with at least one dose of AZ - the potential

problem lies in the Indian variant spreading Faster than second jab could be administered /

take effect .

AZ even with two doses is only 60% effective - barely above acceptable level :

: after second dose Plus ( I’m trying to find , I’m not sure : ) 6-8 weeks .

Will UK have enough time to race against this variant while they’ve already let their ppl loose ??

There are many tens of thousands ppl who haven’t gone back for their second shot when

they were eligible . What of it ?!

: It is bad govt that’s ticking me off , for All to have done the Right thing for So long ,

only to have a pompous inept BoZo pi*s it away - for all of Europe and beyond .

Do I believe in miracles ? Not so much - but hoping for one now >>>

Champions League Final: As thousands of Britons fly to watch Chelsea v Man City, the Portuguese city of Porto is taking a risk

^^^^ it’s a repeat of early 2020 italian ( ? ) fans flying into UK >>>

http://news.sky.com/story/it-doesnt-...final-12319595

I know - dead horse ...

Yet I feel the need to inform / if not interested , don’t read x

COVID-19 cases 'growing exponentially' as professor warns government against repeating 'mistake' of acting too late | UK News | Sky News

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...-late-12319957

I was badgered for ‘Sources’ earlier in the thread . I provided sources on first page .

And I’m still upset re UK govt misleading their people .

In meantime hospitalizations is up 78% - though the numbers are still low .

https://twitter.com/drericding/statu...354781185?s=12

I’m sorting my things away over here so I could get back to Dub and to my Sexy Self ,

until then it is my intellect that is occupied .

And to reiterate , all this is in UK for now ; nowhere did I mention any immediate

relevance to ROI - while keeping in mind that there are quite a few guys here

who are from NIre , and providers who visit UK .

I am just ticked off at the school coverup which started this whole mess again .

/// approximately 57% of UK Is vaccinated with at least one dose of AZ - the potential

problem lies in the Indian variant spreading Faster than second jab could be administered /

take effect .

AZ even with two doses is only 60% effective - barely above acceptable level :

: after second dose Plus ( I’m trying to find , I’m not sure : ) 6-8 weeks .

Will UK have enough time to race against this variant while they’ve already let their ppl loose ??

There are many tens of thousands ppl who haven’t gone back for their second shot when

they were eligible . What of it ?!

: It is bad govt that’s ticking me off , for All to have done the Right thing for So long ,

only to have a pompous inept BoZo pi*s it away - for all of Europe and beyond .

Do I believe in miracles ? Not so much - but hoping for one now >>>

Champions League Final: As thousands of Britons fly to watch Chelsea v Man City, the Portuguese city of Porto is taking a risk

^^^^ it’s a repeat of early 2020 italian ( ? ) fans flying into UK >>>

http://news.sky.com/story/it-doesnt-...final-12319595
    A good video i saw a few weeks ago said all the vaccines prevented hospitalization. All of them. 60 percent efficiacy means that 6 out of 10 people wont know they have the virus if they get infected. 4 out of 10 will get a fever and so on. But they wont need to be hospitalized.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (30-05-21), Stephanie (30-05-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    A good video i saw a few weeks ago said all the vaccines prevented hospitalization. All of them. 60 percent efficiacy means that 6 out of 10 people wont know they have the virus if they get infected. 4 out of 10 will get a fever and so on. But they wont need to be hospitalized.
    I will be very happy if that is the case x

So far I’ve seen mention of only one AZ x2 vaxed person dying .

/ please look up the video ?

I would love to see it xox

Good to see you back on the boards !! X

/ video from Michael O. ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Meursault (31-05-21)

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast