Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies Make Hay...!

Arrow Ladies Make Hay...!

while the sun still shines !

( I’m hoping to be back within the month x for a week or two / maybe a month ? )

: Downing 10 has become aware of a ‘certain’ segment of their society ( I am prohibited by management

to say what exactly that means / which segment ) being especially vulnerable

to infection ; the health Report was due to be compiled and be finished on May 13th .

It was , and was made available to #10 .

Then that report had one single page ( a study ) deliberately and intentionally removed .

The official report was to be made public Thursday last - they didn’t .

They made it public during Eurovision on Saturday night - when no one would see / more or less .

: inspite what the Report contained , they had done away with masks in ‘educational settings’ — I am

being censored , cannot say certain words .

Despite the warnings and evidence , Downing 10 went ahead and allowed its citizens to travel abroad

starting May 17th (?) despite severe warnings from the health and science corner .

Germany has stopped all non-essential travel to / from UK - while Spain requires not even a test ,

and Brits galore all over Europe - taking infection with them , and in turn bringing it back .

: what hit UK - hits ROI .

Now ‘segment of society I am prohibited from mentioning’ are getting hit hardest , followed by unvaccinated ,

followed by Ppl who’ve had only their first dose of AZeneca — which means nearly all of UK .

UK govt by not being transparent had instilled a false sense of security in their people : who

with one single dose of AZ thinking themselves immune - act accordingly . Whereas they’re

barely protected from the latest greatest Variant ( from India ) which is now 50% of positives in UK

and will become the prevalent strain within days / week(s) . Read up !

: please . Do get vaccinated .

Please : if you had your first jab , go back for the second one . Important !

: if your first jab was AZ , insist on Pfizer or Moderna for the second shot . Important !

Get it done asap .

Nah . I am not fear-mongering . I’m looking out for you .

Remember 2020 Jan 28 when I first posted on it and was called hysterical .

Right now ROI numbers low = take advantage of it ! Enjoy !! X

^
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 24-05-21 at 15:32.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

babygravy (25-05-21), blondiebombshell (22-06-21), bonsten (06-07-21), Elizabeth07 (16-06-21), Emily2308 (24-05-21), oldfool (25-05-21), ShyRedViking (25-05-21), steve6304 (27-07-21), TheSavannah (24-05-21)

Last edited by Stephanie; 24-05-21 at 13:20.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

blondiebombshell (22-06-21), TheSavannah (24-05-21)

Reviews

I looked on with great interest a picture of Bill Gates receiving the COVID-19 vaccine but many now say its was a Stunt Double

https://twitter.com/dgurdasani1/stat...570686977?s=12

https://twitter.com/chrischirp/statu...263033857?s=12

These are just a brushing of my sources : check their credentials .

Follow the breadcrumbs . Read Up !

Mainstream Media not printing it , not talking about it - I’m certain they’re being ‘stepped on’ .

Reviews

Dom Cummings is going to bring the government down now, once a minister himself and a good friend of Boris's, he is now spilling the beans on how the government lied to the people on the pandemic

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

while the sun still shines !

( I’m hoping to be back within the month x for a week or two / maybe a month ? )

: Downing 10 has become aware of a ‘certain’ segment of their society ( I am prohibited by management

to say what exactly that means / which segment ) being especially vulnerable

to infection ; the health Report was due to be compiled and be finished on May 13th .

It was , and was made available to #10 .

Then that report had one single page ( a study ) deliberately and intentionally removed .

The official report was to be made public Thursday last - they didn’t .

They made it public during Eurovision on Saturday night - when no one would see / more or less .

: inspite what the Report contained , they had done away with masks in ‘educational settings’ — I am

being censored , cannot say certain words .

Despite the warnings and evidence , Downing 10 went ahead and allowed its citizens to travel abroad

starting May 17th (?) despite severe warnings from the health and science corner .

Germany has stopped all non-essential travel to / from UK - while Spain requires not even a test ,

and Brits galore all over Europe - taking infection with them , and in turn bringing it back .

: what hit UK - hits ROI .

Now ‘segment of society I am prohibited from mentioning’ are getting hit hardest , followed by unvaccinated ,

followed by Ppl who’ve had only their first dose of AZeneca — which means nearly all of UK .

UK govt by not being transparent had instilled a false sense of security in their people : who

with one single dose of AZ thinking themselves immune - act accordingly . Whereas they’re

barely protected from the latest greatest Variant ( from India ) which is now 50% of positives in UK

and will become the prevalent strain within days / week(s) . Read up !

: please . Do get vaccinated .

Please : if you had your first jab , go back for the second one . Important !

: if your first jab was AZ , insist on Pfizer or Moderna for the second shot . Important !

Get it done asap .

Nah . I am not fear-mongering . I’m looking out for you .

Remember 2020 Jan 28 when I first posted on it and was called hysterical .

Right now ROI numbers low = take advantage of it ! Enjoy !! X

^
    Not sure what your sources are, but I do believe the current vaccines - all of them available in EU - are still highly effective against all known variants, including SA and Indian.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/meetingcoverage/ats/92618

Also not really sure why you're so opposed to the AZ vaccine. And I certainly wouldn't recommend switching vaccines after your first dose, I haven't heard anything that suggests that's a good idea or recommended anywhere.

Do you have something I can review in regards to that?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (25-05-21)

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Not sure what your sources are, but I do believe the current vaccines - all of them available in EU - are still highly effective against all known variants, including SA and Indian.

Also not really sure why you're so opposed to the AZ vaccine. And I certainly wouldn't recommend switching vaccines after your first dose, I haven't heard anything that suggests that's a good idea or recommended anywhere.

Lol . Gonzo , Gonzo ... can always count on you lol !

You give yourself away / or maybe just itching for a protracted argument .

: if you had bothered to scroll down on my thread to the 2nd and 3rd post

instead of jumping on me right away , you might have gotten smarter right fast ,

and not make a silly statement .

Your Linked article with Dr. Fauci is wholly irrelevant - nowhere in that article does he

mention AZeneca , nor mention Europe .

In US we’re vaccinating with mRNA vaccines + he mentions Qatar and Israel .

/ you just lost so much meds credibility with me , pooof hit the floor .

Thanks for the chuckle lol - human frailty . Smh .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Elizabeth07 (16-06-21)

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post

Also not really sure why you're so opposed to the AZ vaccine.

And I certainly wouldn't recommend switching vaccines after your first dose, I haven't heard anything that suggests that's a good idea or recommended anywhere.

You’re out of the Loop darling , it would seem .

Read some more .

Mwuuaahh / still smh .

I feel so let down . A world collapsed in me .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    You’re out of the Loop darling , it would seem .

Read some more .

Mwuuaahh / still smh .

I feel so let down . A world collapsed in me .
    So nothing, I did ask you to post something for me to review, not just tweets, but articles, papers.

I'm sorry Steph but you've all over the place on this. You posted tweets, which I did read. They talk about travel etc, which I did not touch on, only effectiveness of the vaccine, which you did not.

Which, by the way I only wanted to post one article about effectiveness and posted an easily digestible one without spamming multiples.

But since you asked specifically about AZ, here you go:

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ve-2021-05-20/

5 days old, so petty up to date.

I merely asked you, before you go urging people to go against the approved medical advice, to show me something that supports what you're saying.

You haven't.

"Read some More" smacks of "do your own research", which I'm sure I don't need to tell you, is the mantra of the anti vax, right wing brigade.

I didn't jump on you, by any means, I just questioned what you posted because it raises alarm bells that you give advice that is not supported by anything that I've seen anywhere else.

But once jumped on, I am more than capable to support what I said.

Do we need to mention home made, fibre glass masks?

I'm just saying, medical advice - I'm not a doctor, I'm not sure about you, but I listen to the approved medical advice.

Mixing vaccines - I'm sure advice will come out about it once trials are completed, especially as I am sure we will have to get boosters, but in this country, there seems no advice to mix vaccines - but I am open to reviewing something I may have missed.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Elizabeth07 (16-06-21), IDF2 (25-05-21)

I gotta go out .

Try not to lynch me in my absence .

#Gonzo - I will reply . Later .

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast