Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies Make Hay...!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I gotta go out .

Try not to lynch me in my absence .

#Gonzo - I will reply . Later .
    Take your time. Find credible sources please, I will check websites origins, founders, sources of funding, conflicts of interest, a well as - applicability to Irish residents.

Tweets... Sorry no

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (25-05-21)

Reviews

I gotta go out .

Try not to lynch me in my absence .

#Gonzo - I will reply . Later .
    Perhaps you would like to review this prior to response?

https://www.hse.ie/eng/health/immuni...faqscovidvacc/

I'm not sure how to attach the PDF at that page, but please do read it.

Dated end of April, btw.

Reviews

to me its like if you don't get the vaccine you are going to restricted in what you can do or not allowed to do things at all,
    Even in Ireland that bad man Leo varadkar said those that would not take the vaccine that was killing people would go to the back of the queue and would be forgot about, old people were afraid, all were, its got to be a tyranny state, soon be worse than N korea

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (25-05-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Tweets... Sorry no
    twitter is where i get all my medical advice,and i'm fine.

on an unrelated topic,does anyone know how to keep pink unicorns from
    trampling on your lawn??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    twitter is where i get all my medical advice,and i'm fine.

on an unrelated topic,does anyone know how to keep pink unicorns from
    trampling on your lawn??
    I thought the midi-chlorians were what kept you healthy?

Reviews

I thought the midi-chlorians were what kept you healthy?
    never mind that prequel nonsense,its all pseudo science
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (25-05-21)

10. Default

So nothing, I did ask you to post something for me to review, not just tweets, but articles, papers.

I'm sorry Steph but you've all over the place on this. You posted tweets, which I did read. They talk about travel etc, which I did not touch on, only effectiveness of the vaccine, which you did not.

Which, by the way I only wanted to post one article about effectiveness and posted an easily digestible one without spamming multiples.

But since you asked specifically about AZ, here you go:

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ve-2021-05-20/

5 days old, so petty up to date.

I merely asked you, before you go urging people to go against the approved medical advice, to show me something that supports what you're saying.

You haven't.

"Read some More" smacks of "do your own research", which I'm sure I don't need to tell you, is the mantra of the anti vax, right wing brigade.

I didn't jump on you, by any means, I just questioned what you posted because it raises alarm bells that you give advice that is not supported by anything that I've seen anywhere else.

But once jumped on, I am more than capable to support what I said.

Do we need to mention home made, fibre glass masks?

I'm just saying, medical advice - I'm not a doctor, I'm not sure about you, but I listen to the approved medical advice.

Mixing vaccines - I'm sure advice will come out about it once trials are completed, especially as I am sure we will have to get boosters, but in this country, there seems no advice to mix vaccines - but I am open to reviewing something I may have missed.
    Once again an irrelevant Link / not supporting your stance .

This is from Your linked article >>>

“Two doses of the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine may be around 85% to 90% effective against symptomatic disease, Public Health England (PHE) said on Thursday, while cautioning that it did not yet have enough data to be conclusive.”

”PHE said the preliminary findings were the first of its kind on the effectiveness of two doses of AstraZeneca in a real-world setting but cautioned that it had "low confidence" in the findings, and the results would be inconclusive until more evidence was gathered.”

“Last week, Britain cut the gap between doses down to 8 weeks for the over 50s, aiming to give maximum protection to more vulnerable people in light of concern about the B.1.617.2 variant first found in India

Nothing more than a puff piece , massaging the public .

In only the last paragraph did it even refer to the Indian variant - which is what I’m trying to

bring attention to ; and how U.K. govt is covering up the rapid spread of said strain in schools

( I’ve been told now that it’s ok for me to refer to ‘schools’ and those who go to them ) .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Once again an irrelevant Link / not supporting your stance .

This is from Your linked article >>>

“Two doses of the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine may be around 85% to 90% effective against symptomatic disease, Public Health England (PHE) said on Thursday, while cautioning that it did not yet have enough data to be conclusive.”

”PHE said the preliminary findings were the first of its kind on the effectiveness of two doses of AstraZeneca in a real-world setting but cautioned that it had "low confidence" in the findings, and the results would be inconclusive until more evidence was gathered.”

“Last week, Britain cut the gap between doses down to 8 weeks for the over 50s, aiming to give maximum protection to more vulnerable people in light of concern about the B.1.617.2 variant first found in India

Nothing more than a puff piece , massaging the public .

In only the last paragraph did it even refer to the Indian variant - which is what I’m trying to

bring attention to ; and how U.K. govt is covering up the rapid spread of said strain in schools

( I’ve been told now that it’s ok for me to refer to ‘schools’ and those who go to them ) .
    And yet I'm still waiting for you to post anything that supports your stance.

12. Default

Perhaps you would like to review this prior to response?

https://www.hse.ie/eng/health/immuni...faqscovidvacc/

I'm not sure how to attach the PDF at that page, but please do read it.

Dated end of April, btw.
    Now it’s end of May !

With how fast things change with this disease - end of April : Obsolete .

You can do better

/ I did review
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Now it’s end of May !

With how fast things change with this disease - end of April : Obsolete .

You can do better

/ I did review
    And still nothing from you. Nothing you've stated can be verified.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast