Thread: Ladies Make Hay...!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    You’re out of the Loop darling , it would seem .

Read some more .

Mwuuaahh / still smh .

I feel so let down . A world collapsed in me .
    So nothing, I did ask you to post something for me to review, not just tweets, but articles, papers.

I'm sorry Steph but you've all over the place on this. You posted tweets, which I did read. They talk about travel etc, which I did not touch on, only effectiveness of the vaccine, which you did not.

Which, by the way I only wanted to post one article about effectiveness and posted an easily digestible one without spamming multiples.

But since you asked specifically about AZ, here you go:

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...ve-2021-05-20/

5 days old, so petty up to date.

I merely asked you, before you go urging people to go against the approved medical advice, to show me something that supports what you're saying.

You haven't.

"Read some More" smacks of "do your own research", which I'm sure I don't need to tell you, is the mantra of the anti vax, right wing brigade.

I didn't jump on you, by any means, I just questioned what you posted because it raises alarm bells that you give advice that is not supported by anything that I've seen anywhere else.

But once jumped on, I am more than capable to support what I said.

Do we need to mention home made, fibre glass masks?

I'm just saying, medical advice - I'm not a doctor, I'm not sure about you, but I listen to the approved medical advice.

Mixing vaccines - I'm sure advice will come out about it once trials are completed, especially as I am sure we will have to get boosters, but in this country, there seems no advice to mix vaccines - but I am open to reviewing something I may have missed.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Elizabeth07 (16-06-21), IDF2 (25-05-21)