Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TomEA View Post
    Christ on a bike...wheres the article?
    here you go tom

Reviews

Christ on a bike...wheres the article?
    Well here's a good one to start with.

Honestly before people spout alarmist bullshit you think they might check their facts:

https://fullfact.org/online/luc-montagnier/

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    here you go tom

Few questions before i go further than 39 seconds into this.

1) Are all of your articles found on youtube?
    2) Is there any more I need to know than the first 30 seconds where it clearly states he did not make this claim?
    3) (More of a point) I´m assuming you´ve done a bit of critical thinking here (assumptions, ey) and looked into this fella, his background and the numerous other scientist that claim he is a gobshite spreading non-sense "outside his field of knowledge".
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

2) Is there any more I need to know than the first 30 seconds where it clearly states he did not make this claim?
    3) (More of a point) I´m assuming you´ve done a bit of critical thinking here (assumptions, ey) and looked into this fella, his background and the numerous other scientist that claim he is a gobshite spreading non-sense "outside his field of knowledge".
    This video is what is generally termed a "self own"

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Well here's a good one to start with.

Honestly before people spout alarmist bullshit you think they might check their facts:

https://fullfact.org/online/luc-montagnier/
    Not really sure what happened, "real story" and it debunks it in the first 25 seconds of his video
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Pepe Silva knows what he knows.

becoming concerned we even have a few qanoners running around this place. if so, get ya arse in gear and f*** off.
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

but is anything true Tom, what should we believe, maybe the vaccine will cause problems down the line.

Even our heros are afraid of it, they say Bill Gates handsomely paid a stunt double when getting his jab and a God amongst us himself Elon Musk refuses outright to get it and says something bogus going on on twitter

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by littlespike View Post
    that's me finished so������
    we better make the best of what time you have left then

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by littlespike View Post
    Got my second dose of astrazinica this morning feel the fear and do it anyways not that I felt the fear anyways because what ever will be will be so worrying is just a waste of time and the medical advice all over the world is to get vaccinated so that's good enough for me.
    Fair enough but worrying is not a waste of time. I have exercised a large degree of due diligence in relation to these Vaccines and conclude that on balance it is wise not to participate in this project. Now that may change over the passage of time but my decision is based on a number of factors which I think are important and if somebody else takes a contrary view then so be it. I would however urge those still to make a decision to look well beyond your glib conclusion that " medical advice all over the world is to get it"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    Fair enough but worrying is not a waste of time. I have exercised a large degree of due diligence in relation to these Vaccines and conclude that on balance it is wise not to participate in this project. Now that may change over the passage of time but my decision is based on a number of factors which I think are important and if somebody else takes a contrary view then so be it. I would however urge those still to make a decision to look well beyond your glib conclusion that " medical advice all over the world is to get it"
    Nice and cryptic. Though if you really did any due diligence I think you would have reached a different conclusion. No matter.

And your medical qualifications to give that advice? Or are you one of the new plumber-doctors I've been hearing about?

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast