Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thailand - Seeking Advice For Upcoming Ladyboy Holiday

1. Default Thailand - Seeking Advice For Upcoming Ladyboy Holiday

Hi Guys,

First post so hope it's in the right place. Looking for some advice for a trip I'm planning. Have always wanted to take a solo trip to Thailand with the sole aim of experiencing everything the Thai LB scene has to offer. After over a year of being unable to travel due to covid, I have decided to pull the trigger and finally book my dream trip. I will be splitting my time between Bangkok and Pattaya and am looking for advice from anyone who has done such a trip before. Have done a load of research online but really interested in getting some first-hand perspectives. My main questions are:

What are the best guest-friendly hotels in both cities?

- My preference is for somewhere right in the heart of the LB action. A little shy so also have a strong preference for discreet, non-family places over luxury. Big plus if the rooms are adult-orientated.

Was looking at The Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya

What are the best LB Go-Go bars in each city?

- Sensations and Kathoeys r' Us in Bangkok looked good in my research

I have a specific preference for well-hung, top girls. What's the best way to find such a girl in a Go-Go bar when all the girls start coming up to me?

- Again I'm a bit shy and this is my first such trip. As stated above, I'll be looking to meet girls who's cocks are on the bigger side and are comfortable being the top. How do I find the right girl when I'm in a Go-Go bar? In my research it seems that the girls all swarm to customers in the bar and am worried about being overwhelmed. I don't want to accidentally offend the girls or come across as rude.

Will it be necessary to haggle?

Any idea what the approx cost would be to bring a Go-Go Bar girl back to my room overnight (8-10 hours)?

Don't expect anyone to have all the answers but would appreciate any advice or insights from Thailand veterans.

PLEASE PM ME THE INFORMATION

Quote Originally Posted by Here4TS View Post
    Hi Guys,

First post so hope it's in the right place. Looking for some advice for a trip I'm planning. Have always wanted to take a solo trip to Thailand with the sole aim of experiencing everything the Thai LB scene has to offer. After over a year of being unable to travel due to covid, I have decided to pull the trigger and finally book my dream trip. I will be splitting my time between Bangkok and Pattaya and am looking for advice from anyone who has done such a trip before. Have done a load of research online but really interested in getting some first-hand perspectives. My main questions are:

- My preference is for somewhere right in the heart of the LB action. A little shy so also have a strong preference for discreet, non-family places over luxury. Big plus if the rooms are adult-orientated.

I have a specific preference for well-hung, top girls. What's the best way to find such a girl in a Go-Go bar when all the girls start coming up to me?

- Again I'm a bit shy and this is my first such trip. As stated above, I'll be looking to meet girls who's cocks are on the bigger side and are comfortable being the top. How do I find the right girl when I'm in a Go-Go bar? In my research it seems that the girls all swarm to customers in the bar and am worried about being overwhelmed. I don't want to accidentally offend the girls or come across as rude.

Any idea what the approx cost would be to bring a Go-Go Bar girl back to my room overnight (8-10 hours)?

Don't expect anyone to have all the answers but would appreciate any advice or insights from Thailand veterans.

Hey man, I know it's probably not useful to you but I'm also looking to make a trip.
    Fair play to you for going the solo route though I think I would need at least another person there, especially if they had a bit of experience around the place.
    Did the government mention when we would be able to travel over there ?

Best of luck anyway and let me know if you find out any useful information because I'll be visiting myself in the near future

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nappyboy View Post
    Hey man, I know it's probably not useful to you but I'm also looking to make a trip.
    Fair play to you for going the solo route though I think I would need at least another person there, especially if they had a bit of experience around the place.
    Did the government mention when we would be able to travel over there ?

Best of luck anyway and let me know if you find out any useful information because I'll be visiting myself in the near future
    Thanks man! Hopefully you'll get some useful tips from this thread as well. Being flexible with my travel dates as I want make sure Thailand and, in particular, the bars are back to normal. It's currently pencilled in for 3 weeks so hopefully things will be better by then.

Gave a lot of thought about whether to invite anyone along but, in the end, decided to do it solo for a few reasons:

- I have fantasised for years about doing a trip like this. Going solo allows me to plan everything on my own terms and according to my fantasy.
    - Don't know anyone who's into the LB scene and want my trip to be guilt-free
    - The sole purpose of this trip is enable me to fully indulge in my LB fantasies. I have no interest in sightseeing (as amazing as Thailand is) on this trip. Going solo allows me to enjoy spending my time with beautiful LBs without having to worry about making sure my friend is having a good time or not.

Reviews

I'd wait until 2022 if i were you but i assume you have already booked?

5. Default

Thanks man! Hopefully you'll get some useful tips from this thread as well. Being flexible with my travel dates as I want make sure Thailand and, in particular, the bars are back to normal. It's currently pencilled in for 3 weeks so hopefully things will be better by then.

Gave a lot of thought about whether to invite anyone along but, in the end, decided to do it solo for a few reasons:

- I have fantasised for years about doing a trip like this. Going solo allows me to plan everything on my own terms and according to my fantasy.
    - Don't know anyone who's into the LB scene and want my trip to be guilt-free
    - The sole purpose of this trip is enable me to fully indulge in my LB fantasies. I have no interest in sightseeing (as amazing as Thailand is) on this trip. Going solo allows me to enjoy spending my time with beautiful LBs without having to worry about making sure my friend is having a good time or not.
    Thankfully I opted for fully flexible flights so guess it'll just be a case of keeping an eye on situation in Thailand and altering accordingly. No point doing a fantasy trip when everything is shut.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Here4TS For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (17-05-21)

In Bangkok there's 2 on soi cowboy ladyboy bar and cockatoo across the street from each other. Nana plaza has about 6 or more bars go to nana you'll easily have a choice of around 70 ladyboys and the place isn't that big just have a walk around. Walk round the streets outside nana you'll see plenty offering massage more than what you'll know to do with.

Pattaya very similar soi 6, walking street, soi buakho all have bars and all a small bike taxi ride away from each other. As far as places to stay the more expensive ones are usually guest friendly. Why not treat yourself to a Hilton or Radisson. Also some bars in pattaya will have a room upstairs and Bangkok will have a short time hotel close by.

Reviews

7/8 years since I was there.

I presume you have found the Man with a Stick website - useful links

In Bangkok I stayed in the ADELPHI SUITES - guest friendly - 10 mins walking to Nana Plaza.

IMHO - not a good idea to stay in the middle of the red-light districts - better on the outskirts -
    if you upset or someone takes a dislike to you better if you reduce the risk of meeting them every day - lady boys can be very volatile & jealous

Where ever you stay look after (give them a tip shortly after arrival) the security staff in your hotel/apartment - after all they will look out for you
    They should first check with you before allowing any of your overnight guests to leave the hotel (so that you can check all your valuables are intact)

9. Default

Hi Guys,

Hotels is all about how much you want to spend. I always go stay somewhere with a pool. In Pattaya Areca Lodge is good. Cheaper still is D-apartment on Soi Buakouw. Bangkok just go somewhere near Nana Plaza. The Penthouse in Pattaya is a kip.

If you like hung tops then your best bet in Bangkok is Casanova bar in Nana Plaza. Also online is a good bet. In a bar setting you can just ask them to show you their cock and you can ask them "have power" which obviously means can they get hard. Pattaya is very different. The bars are all spread out over the town and their wouldn't be a bar that only hires hung ladyboys. You'll even get the odd ladyboy working in a bar with mostly ladies.

Haggling is up to you. Bangkok will be 1500 short time, 2500 long time. Pattaya will be 500 cheaper.

Advice I could give is don't make any arrangements to meet anyone before you're their and always tell the ladies you're a butterfly.

As far as I know Thailand in another lockdown

Not the place to go if you are after big ones imho, but this site should have all the info you need ladyboyspattaya.com
    Anyways nobody will care who is your partner for the night, but if you want to avoid family's etc rent a condo or stay in guest house.
    If you don't mind noise(not sure how it's going to be on your trip) then avoid hotspots, but there are plenty of places to stay 10 min walk away

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast