Hi Guys,

First post so hope it's in the right place. Looking for some advice for a trip I'm planning. Have always wanted to take a solo trip to Thailand with the sole aim of experiencing everything the Thai LB scene has to offer. After over a year of being unable to travel due to covid, I have decided to pull the trigger and finally book my dream trip. I will be splitting my time between Bangkok and Pattaya and am looking for advice from anyone who has done such a trip before. Have done a load of research online but really interested in getting some first-hand perspectives. My main questions are:

What are the best guest-friendly hotels in both cities?

- My preference is for somewhere right in the heart of the LB action. A little shy so also have a strong preference for discreet, non-family places over luxury. Big plus if the rooms are adult-orientated.

Was looking at The Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya

What are the best LB Go-Go bars in each city?

- Sensations and Kathoeys r' Us in Bangkok looked good in my research

I have a specific preference for well-hung, top girls. What's the best way to find such a girl in a Go-Go bar when all the girls start coming up to me?

- Again I'm a bit shy and this is my first such trip. As stated above, I'll be looking to meet girls who's cocks are on the bigger side and are comfortable being the top. How do I find the right girl when I'm in a Go-Go bar? In my research it seems that the girls all swarm to customers in the bar and am worried about being overwhelmed. I don't want to accidentally offend the girls or come across as rude.

Will it be necessary to haggle?

Any idea what the approx cost would be to bring a Go-Go Bar girl back to my room overnight (8-10 hours)?

Don't expect anyone to have all the answers but would appreciate any advice or insights from Thailand veterans.

PLEASE PM ME THE INFORMATION