Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Evelyn's New Service

Reviews

Great idea not for me maybe after sex you see alot of girls offering drinks in there profile you be lucky to get drink of water but fair play to you Evelyn's

Reviews

what about if I come on horseback Evelyn , will you not serve me?

Really, as long as you stay the hour and hand over the money you'll get the required supply of drink, Father Jack would have loved this,
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 09-05-21 at 10:05.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post

Really, as long as you stay the hour and hand over the money you'll get the required supply of drink, Father Jack would have loved this,
    I need to be sure you will not drive your car drunk. I don't want to feel bad if anything happened to you so yes you can drink with me if you don't leave driving and you need to have a lift. Anything else than your car. Bicycle, friend, taxi, horse anything you like haha

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniferLove18 For This Useful Post:

The D Man (11-05-21)

+ that there are many that after they drink they don't want to leave my house because they say that they come with own car and can't drive. And I don't allow that. You can stay if you pay

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JenniferLove18 For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (09-05-21), The D Man (11-05-21)

Quote Originally Posted by 176x View Post
    If she allows me to snort some coke off her ass I'd consider it
    I'd consider that too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferLove18 For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (09-05-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferLove18 View Post
    + that there are many that after they drink they don't want to leave my house because they say that they come with own car and can't drive. And I don't allow that. You can stay if you pay
    ok but I usually park my Horse a 1/4 Mile away and not beside the apartment, you may have to walk with me and make sure I mount her correctly

ok but I usually park my Horse a 1/4 Mile away and not beside the apartment, you may have to walk with me and make sure I mount her correctly
    I don't have the necessary experience. 😉

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferLove18 For This Useful Post:

The D Man (11-05-21)

Reviews

I need to be sure you will not drive your car drunk. I don't want to feel bad if anything happened to you so yes you can drink with me if you don't leave driving and you need to have a lift. Anything else than your car. Bicycle, friend, taxi, horse anything you like haha
    True Baby, I wouldn't want to be smashed to bits on my way home, kinda know how the ATM feels now when the JCB smashed straight into it

https://thelincolnite.co.uk/2020/10/...-atm-ram-raid/

Reviews

But how would you know what transport the guy used? I’m sure some will say they took a taxi when they really drove.

Quote Originally Posted by JMastodon View Post
    But how would you know what transport the guy used? I’m sure some will say they took a taxi when they really drove.
    Because why would you lie? It's all about safety here. I don't want to think that somebody here will be that "smart" to drive drunk.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniferLove18 For This Useful Post:

The D Man (11-05-21)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast