Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st time duo

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brooksey86 View Post
    I am in the same boat. The price is total amount. But they are all in Dublin. Half are male female and the others have no reviews. Duo don’t seem to be that popular which I’m shocked about
    My experience of a duo wasn't great. Paid for an hour. Was expecting a full on threesome experience but expect for them kissing each other a couple of times all the focus of the two was on me and with 2 girls working on me I didn't last long and was out the door after 25 mins. Very disappointing.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    My experience of a duo wasn't great. Paid for an hour. Was expecting a full on threesome experience but expect for them kissing each other a couple of times all the focus of the two was on me and with 2 girls working on me I didn't last long and was out the door after 25 mins. Very disappointing.
    My overall experience here is the same as what you mention.I’ve stopped reviewing and probably stopped visiting now aswell.

I think it’s something you have to do once to get it out of your system but you don’t want to be walking away not happy after that amount of money.

Just been given bad news, of one the girls is double booked. Guess I’ll have to check that box another day

Reviews

Your best bet for a duo is to find a woman you like. Keep visiting and build up a friendly relationship. Then ask of she has a friend that might want to join in. I visited one duo profile and it was decent but it only came as a recommendation of someone else.
    And another duo because I knew one of them. It was much better.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robertburton For This Useful Post:

oldfool (29-04-21), rubber94 (30-04-21)

Sound, thanks for the advice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12