Thread: Phone restricted to "foreign" numbers.

Reviews

Default Phone restricted to "foreign" numbers.

Anybody up north have problems phoning southern numbers? I can send messages just not phone. Bit of a pain seeing to confirm, you need to phone.

I'm on Vodafone and everytime I try to phone a +353 number, it says I'm restricted from phoning foreign numbers. Not sure if this is a new thing as could phone those numbers when in Dublin about 2 years ago.

I'm due a new contract, do Vodafone have a contract that allows this or are there any networks available in the north that don't have this bs restriction?
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

Reviews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Could be the "default" setting on the phone. If that is the case, it could reset to default. Possibly need to phone vodaphone, or call into a shop if any are open. I have had similar problems with child locks on internet. You get it removed but it comes back.

Reviews

BREXIT

Is this now because NI/UK is no longer in the EU for the purposes of roaming

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    Anybody up north have problems phoning southern numbers? I can send messages just not phone. Bit of a pain seeing to confirm, you need to phone.

I'm on Vodafone and everytime I try to phone a +353 number, it says I'm restricted from phoning foreign numbers. Not sure if this is a new thing as could phone those numbers when in Dublin about 2 years ago.

I'm due a new contract, do Vodafone have a contract that allows this or are there any networks available in the north that don't have this bs restriction?
    Happened to me . Phoned Vodafone customer service they told me to restart the phone and voila...was working after.
    Last edited by FetishCherry; 19-04-21 at 22:06.
    Always Smile

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    BREXIT

Is this now because NI/UK is no longer in the EU for the purposes of roaming
    Must have been before we officially left as I couldn't contact Michelle before christmas and thankfully I'd met before so texts were fine.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FetishCherry View Post
    Happened to me . Phoned Vodafone customer service they told me to restart the phone and voila...was working after.
    Have to try that next time it happens, thanks.