Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Judge says Dublin couple ‘essential cogs’ in brothel operation

Default Judge says Dublin couple ‘essential cogs’ in brothel operation

Judge says Dublin couple ‘essential cogs’ in brothel operation

Sgt Lonergan said there was no evidence of trappings of wealth, or that the two accused had coerced or trafficked the women concerned.

When the two women who worked as prostitutes were interviewed by gardaí, they stated that that they were not being pressurized, he said.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crim...tion-1.4531369

Reviews

All that risk for petrol money and 5 euro. What a load of crap

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brooksey86 For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (15-04-21), LLLLL (15-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brooksey86 View Post
    Agreed, two idiots if it's true.
    "Remove prostitutes from human affairs, and you will unsettle everything because of lusts..."
    St Augustine

Reviews

The real ass here, as usual, is the stupid law.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (15-04-21), Stephanie (15-04-21)

Reviews

Yeah sounds really like they didn't think this one through. Hopfully the sentence is very lenient.

I know these two and there more to it than that, sadly the Guards are incompetent here, they had brothels in Monaghan Belfast and Dundalk which were quickly shut down years ago, their advertising was all fake and she took the calls for the girls and he done the driving, nasty pieces of work and both should be behind bars

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janko For This Useful Post:

LLLLL (15-04-21), S94310 (16-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Janko View Post
    I know these two and there more to it than that, sadly the Guards are incompetent here, they had brothels in Monaghan Belfast and Dundalk which were quickly shut down years ago, their advertising was all fake and she took the calls for the girls and he done the driving, nasty pieces of work and both should be behind bars

So the petrol and 5 euro is not the case then?

So the petrol and 5 euro is not the case then?
    no, they pretended to be simple but far from it. Everything about them was fake,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Janko For This Useful Post:

S94310 (16-04-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Janko View Post

So the fact that the girls working in the place said they were not coerced is irrelevant?

If the girls were happy with whatever arrangement they had with this couple what is your issue?

Not all girls are in a position to place their own advert, take their own bookings, rent a place to work from etc, while it is not an operation that I would frequent, I find it hard based on the evidence to find fault with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    So the fact that the girls working in the place said they were not coerced is irrelevant?

If the girls were happy with whatever arrangement they had with this couple what is your issue?

Not all girls are in a position to place their own advert, take their own bookings, rent a place to work from etc, while it is not an operation that I would frequent, I find it hard based on the evidence to find fault with it.
    Some will believe it as sits with them better but I Know its not true because I reported these two as did others, I know them, even remember what he drove at the time
    Its like the Chinese Mafia in Belfast who are just vile, these two got in on their act and decided cash could be generated fast, Its abuse and trafficking and the Guards were totally incompetent as usual, useless, he couldn't speak the language, she could, they team up.
    There in most cases were only one girl in each place at first to see how its goes, you had say 8 locations with 8 girls there. Again the women pays the accommodation not them so they were out nothing there, even the petrol money was paid for by the women so how can you not make money on the back of others
    Place bookings......... no choice in the matter and all fake anyway, On the website they would have 2/3 profiles of much younger attractive girls to hook the client for the ladies but the ladies were mature and pictures completely fake
    This Madam took the calls(many like her) and told the services they would do, she pretended she was the girl, even if one could speak English she was not allowed to take the calls as phone number would be the Madam, they called the shots
    Coerced....Again these women were new in Ireland, could not speak no English, were very naďve and the thought of getting paid some cash and really they knew no better, afraid to speak out too, Its not right...
    It goes a lot deeper than you realise and if you scrape away the nice shiny surface, what you find underneath is usually odious in these situations
    Last edited by Janko; 15-04-21 at 16:34.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast