Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Judge says Dublin couple ‘essential cogs’ in brothel operation

Quote Originally Posted by Janko View Post
    Some will believe it as sits with them better but I Know its not true because I reported these two as did others, I know them, even remember what he drove at the time
    Its like the Chinese Mafia in Belfast who are just vile, these two got in on their act and decided cash could be generated fast, Its abuse and trafficking and the Guards were totally incompetent as usual, useless, he couldn't speak the language, she could, they team up.
    There in most cases were only one girl in each place at first to see how its goes, you had say 8 locations with 8 girls there. Again the women pays the accommodation not them so they were out nothing there, even the petrol money was paid for by the women so how can you not make money on the back of others
    Place bookings......... no choice in the matter and all fake anyway, On the website they would have 2/3 profiles of much younger attractive girls to hook the client for the ladies but the ladies were mature and pictures completely fake
    This Madam took the calls(many like her) and told the services they would do, she pretended she was the girl, even if one could speak English she was not allowed to take the calls as phone number would be the Madam, they called the shots
    Coerced....Again these women were new in Ireland, could not speak no English, were very naďve and the thought of getting paid some cash and really they knew no better, afraid to speak out too, Its not right...
    It goes a lot deeper than you realise and if you scrape away the nice shiny surface, what you find underneath is usually odious in these situations

You are making a lot of assumptions, if you have hard evidence why not provide it to CAB who would certainly be interested in any money laundering.

I do not know, and like the Judge can only go on the evidence presented to the court. You mention 8 places, if they were operating 8 places at the same time, surely there would have been a lot of money found?

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    You are making a lot of assumptions, if you have hard evidence why not provide it to CAB who would certainly be interested in any money laundering.

I do not know, and like the Judge can only go on the evidence presented to the court. You mention 8 places, if they were operating 8 places at the same time, surely there would have been a lot of money found?
    I do not make assumptions on something so serious Noregrets. I know how they operate, I knew these two.
    We let the police know and provided the DPSU with the information we had at the time.
    The 8 was just an example to give some idea of how they worked and as for finding money, its not as simple as that as money is collected several times in the day depending on business and remember too everything went through her, not the actual sex workers so she and he was on top of it at all times

Quote Originally Posted by Janko View Post
    I do not make assumptions on something so serious Noregrets. I know how they operate, I knew these two.
    We let the police know and provided the DPSU with the information we had at the time.
    The 8 was just an example to give some idea of how they worked and as for finding money, its not as simple as that as money is collected several times in the day depending on business and remember too everything went through her, not the actual sex workers so she and he was on top of it at all times

We???

Why not furnish a good investigative journalist with your evidence if the Gardai have ignored the evidence.

It is very very easy to make claims of fact on an anonymous internet forum, it doesn't make it fact.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

johnwin530 (15-04-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    We???

Why not furnish a good investigative journalist with your evidence if the Gardai have ignored the evidence.

It is very very easy to make claims of fact on an anonymous internet forum, it doesn't make it fact.
    What are you having trouble with? This is happening all the time and I know you know it too, its not just these two but many others, you would be very naďve to believe its not
    I put the truth of what I know out here, there plenty that know its the truth but will stay silent. Again their choice

Again its up to others to read between the lines and make up their own minds on it but its a internet forum and its their choice what they want to believe
    Last edited by Janko; 15-04-21 at 17:54.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12