Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Yeehaw ! Ride that wave

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by captainwagger View Post
    Yes, I would also like to know what the Government is lying to me about!
    You know in 20 odd years
    When tax payer pay for a big tribual

And nobody will be convicted
    Our goverment is quite good at hiding things as we seen in recent years thanks to whistle blowers some secrets they can't hide
    Perfect example mother and baby homes goverment knew
    The garda maccabe scandal
    Etc etc

If you think we have an honest goverment who acts only for our intreast

Well good for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

joggon (20-04-21)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    You know in 20 odd years
    When tax payer pay for a big tribual

And nobody will be convicted
    Our goverment is quite good at hiding things as we seen in recent years thanks to whistle blowers some secrets they can't hide
    Perfect example mother and baby homes goverment knew
    The garda maccabe scandal
    Etc etc

If you think we have an honest goverment who acts only for our intreast

Well good for you
    The gov is doing a great job. Ffs assuming the vaccines are the ticket then look at the mess they are making of it. Wtf are they trying to vaccinate the entire population creating a supply problem when most ppl don't need a vaccine. Vaccinate just those that have to have if those ppl want it. A gov has no right whatsoever to force anyone to take a vaccine. None whatsoever. Do you know if I get cancer I have the right to refuse chemo?
    When we had the abortion issue what was the main shout? My body, my choice. I agreed with that by the way. Same goes for this, my body, my choice.
    I said years ago after the Lisbon referendum was shot down that if the gov got away with having a second referendum then they'd get away with anything. Now many storms later they stopped naming them cause their global warming bullshit doesn't wash anymore.
    The sooner ppl start shooting corrupt politicians the better. I'd trust a heroin dealer before I'd trust those bastards. They are ruining ppls lives, terrorising ppl of all ages with future worry.
    Politicians are rotten evil scum.

Westside

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    When my dad died, about four months after he was buried, I got a letter, addressed to my dad saying "you were recently treated for such and such and would you like to take part in a study?". They didn't even know he was dead. I have to dig him up first ya know? These are the same gobshites that put all these bullshit stats together. I'd take them with a pinch of salt.

Westside

Sorry about your dad Westy, but it's a bit dismissive of you to fob-off even a glance at the stats, especially the projections; it's just about having some idea about what 'might' happen, not a crystal ball to know the future, so your pinch of salt is built-in I'd say. And it's maybe not a fair comparison that the local hospital wasn't aware of your father's death (how many years ago?) and global stats on the pandemic.
    Fighting the Good Fight...

Blog Entries

The gov is doing a great job. Ffs assuming the vaccines are the ticket then look at the mess they are making of it. Wtf are they trying to vaccinate the entire population creating a supply problem when most ppl don't need a vaccine. Vaccinate just those that have to have if those ppl want it. A gov has no right whatsoever to force anyone to take a vaccine. None whatsoever. Do you know if I get cancer I have the right to refuse chemo?
    When we had the abortion issue what was the main shout? My body, my choice. I agreed with that by the way. Same goes for this, my body, my choice.
    I said years ago after the Lisbon referendum was shot down that if the gov got away with having a second referendum then they'd get away with anything. Now many storms later they stopped naming them cause their global warming bullshit doesn't wash anymore.
    The sooner ppl start shooting corrupt politicians the better. I'd trust a heroin dealer before I'd trust those bastards. They are ruining ppls lives, terrorising ppl of all ages with future worry.
    Politicians are rotten evil scum.

Westside
    Lisbon referendum truly showed the irish as spineless
    Been made vote twice
    And told vote correctly this time

Some joke

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

90sGunther (20-04-21), Bukar (20-04-21), joggon (19-04-21)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Lisbon referendum truly showed the irish as spineless
    Been made vote twice
    And told vote correctly this time

Some joke
    Agree a billion %.

Westside

their global warming bullshit doesn't wash anymore.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567