Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Even more proof again that it's a load of shit.

Blog Entries

Default Even more proof again that it's a load of shit.

Now supermarkets are an issue for spreading covid. Now I hardly ever see anyone in supermarkets not wearing masks, there are sanitisation stations at the entrance and exit. Yet amazingly according to the very idiots that are enforcing them, the virus is being spread in supermarkets.

Fuckin idiots
    Westside

Reviews

I think we can all see it’s make it up as you go along type everyday. Magical virus

Reviews

Well I think they got this one right, simply cause everything else is closed
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Now supermarkets are an issue for spreading covid. Now I hardly ever see anyone in supermarkets not wearing masks, there are sanitisation stations at the entrance and exit. Yet amazingly according to the very idiots that are enforcing them, the virus is being spread in supermarkets.

Fuckin idiots
    Westside

my local supermarkets always have the tills open side by side, crazy, never more than half the tills open but they are all beside each other instead of spreading them out.

Reviews

Fuckin idiots
    Westside
    They want us 2 starve
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

Reviews

Fuckin idiots
    Westside
    Granted you don't see many people in supermarkets without a mask.
    But be honest how many people do you see wearing the mask wrong and not covering there nose?
    Virus spreads in supermarkets just and much as it spreads everywhere else.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    my local supermarkets always have the tills open side by side, crazy, never more than half the tills open but they are all beside each other instead of spreading them out.
    That's done for security reasons. Easier to keep tabs on staff and customers when there side by side than spreading them out.
    What really annoys me is Lidl. Every one of their shops has 8 or more checkout lanes but they only every have 3 open at a time if your lucky..

Reviews

Fuckin idiots
    Westside
    Its all very silly I agree, Schools be much bigger contributor to the spread of covid, no matter what you do you can't keep kids apart

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seriousguy For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (10-04-21), Wolverine (11-04-21)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seriousguy View Post
    Its all very silly I agree, Schools be much bigger contributor to the spread of covid, no matter what you do you can't keep kids apart
    They say keep two metres between people and they don't even know what two metres is. Don't believe then check out hse posters. They say two metres is 6 ft. It isn't. It's actually just over 6ft 6. They are fuckin idiots.

Westside

Reviews

They say keep two metres between people and they don't even know what two metres is. Don't believe then check out hse posters. They say two metres is 6 ft. It isn't. It's actually just over 6ft 6. They are fuckin idiots.

Westside
    I'm sure that there are sone guys here that think 6 inches is 8 or 9 inches...
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast