Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What the heck is going on in Belfast !??

Reviews

Northern Ireland was just a pain in Boris's and May's side and they wanted shut of it.
    DUP let the conservatives down when in government and they even care less now and Boris sold them out.
    The loyalists did say violence would start if things did not change and Brexit been crippling for Northern Ireland
    The ones fighting are afraid of the Union being broken further and what really is worrying is parents encouraging their children do more violence.
    Last edited by seriousguy; 09-04-21 at 13:12.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    First of all it hasn't been a thousand years.
    Second. One county didn't invade another country. One country England invaded it's neighboring Island which is called Ireland. At the time ireland wasn't a country it was an island with lots of smaller countries (kingdom's if you prefer) on the island. Some of those countries(kingdom's) on the island of Ireland even helped the English invade other countries(kingdoms) on the island.
    Not over yet is it. This has a long way to run and will not be resolved in our lifetime.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Not over yet is it. This has a long way to run and will not be resolved in our lifetime.

Still not a thousand years.
    Weather it's over or not depends on how you look at it. My view is Northern Ireland is a separate country and nothing to do with the republic of Ireland We're 2 countries on the same island. So for me it's over. If those who were born in Northern Ireland don't want British rule then let them be an independent country and rule themselves. You obviously see things differently than me. But may I make a suggestion that you read up on the actual history of the island of Ireland.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post

Still not a thousand years.
    Weather it's over or not depends on how you look at it. My view is Northern Ireland is a separate country and nothing to do with the republic of Ireland We're 2 countries on the same island. So for me it's over. If those who were born in Northern Ireland don't want British rule then let them be an independent country and rule themselves. You obviously see things differently than me. But may I make a suggestion that you read up on the actual history of the island of Ireland.
    Looks to me that we are both on the same side of the fence, but I have worked in norn ireland. I'm just saying that there is no quick solution to this. they will still be fighting up north after we are dead and gone.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Reviews

The violence is down to insecurity, fear and divide, Unionists in NI have never felt more alone til now.
    DUP is losing support due to Brexit and with the next election you most likely will see SF becoming the largest party and getting the First Minister job, then a border poll. it all creates unrest and fear

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tailormade View Post
    Pre brexit at least there was some form of unity as a European Union, now that is gone and unnatural borders will rear their nasty heads and dodgeballs will use them to stir shit. Borders should only exist in Sport!
    All island have natural borders. Just saying

Reviews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

BarryD (10-04-21), Wolverine (09-04-21)

Reviews

I found it a tad Ironic hearing DUP complaining about PSNI regarding B Storey Funeral and implied bias towards Catholics

Maybe they might get a sense of what Catholics went through for over 100 years in serious way , for example B Specials , could empathy be in the air , nahhh no way
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

10. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (10-04-21)

Scumbags with noting better to be doing on both sides, creating hate and divide that’s what’s going on.

Talking about “ a thousand years ago” what utter bollox

Tick cunts everywhere

Reviews

I'm living in it as we speak. Mixed marriage as well so I can see both sides so to speak, wife Catholic and I'm Protestant.

As usual fault lies for the latest trouble on both sides both politicians and paramilitaries. The Bobby Storey funeral caused a big rift in things to start, they lied and broke the law and PSNI went along with it to keep the peace so to speak but came out of it looking weak and ineffective. There is still lots of resentment on both sides amongst the normal people as to why the rules were flouted on the numbers at the funeral. The apologies from SF were insincere and took no responsibility for their actions, just they apologised that people were hurt not that they caused the hurt.

But we moved on and were making good progress with the vaccine etc so better times ahead. Then the decision to not prosecute any of the attendees was announced and that stirred it up again. Plus the ongoing issues with the Brexit.

Might have been fine but for the dickhead from the DUP Gordon Lyons who said people would be offended and might protest and low and behold what happens?

A large degree of the protest is orchestrated by the Loyalist paramilitary gangs who have been under pressure from the Police investigating their drug running and other gangster activities.

Collum Eastwood from SDLP made a very salient and wise observation. How many of the rioters could tell you anything about the NI Protocol that they are allegedly protesting about? Its mostly thuggery, gangsterism and recreational rioting that raises its ugly head every so often here and has done so for many many years.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (10-04-21), Corsasport (11-04-21), Stephanie (14-04-21)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast