Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever checked out a location that's new to you prior to visiting?

1. Default

Now you mention, what is the differential betwen no show and checking the area before...girls doesn’t give adress unless you make an appointment...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrCreen View Post
    Thank you Savannah. I would like if it could be pointed out to a certain poster that his response to you was actually in contravention to your direction and that the offending post be amended or edited. I am sure the good gentleman will understand when it is explained to him.

Thanks again.

MrCreen
    I can assure you that will not be happening ... and you have offended the entire forum ... thank you for calling me a gentleman, unfortunately i cannot return the compliment ... I think finally we're done here ... good night and good bye ... That's me done Savannah !!!!!...and Richard if you're 'tuned in' ........ love and kisses to all
    Last edited by CANALI; 07-04-21 at 21:05.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    I can assure you that will not be happening ... and you have offended the entire forum ... thank you for calling me a gentleman, unfortunately i cannot return the compliment ... I think finally we're done here ... good night and good bye ... That's me done Savannah !!!!!...and Richard if you're 'tuned in' ........ love and kisses to all
    Thanks for the love and the kisses. It means a lot knowing you speak for the whole forum. President of the punters.Good night CANALI.

That’s the best working from hotels guys don’t hang around.Although I had one client I gave him the hotel I was in and he said to me oh yeah I work there

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishCasey For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (09-04-21), jekyl69 (07-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    That’s the best working from hotels guys don’t hang around.Although I had one client I gave him the hotel I was in and he said to me oh yeah I work there
    A nice way to take a work break..I bet the poor chap didn't see much of his wages that week! & I'm sure had no regrets!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrCreen For This Useful Post:

jekyl69 (07-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    You really are some hypocrite. You say he has offended the entire forum ? He didn't offend me. Well not yet anyway.

Yet you started a thread the other day where you wanted to move the North of Ireland into the Atlantic and nuke us all that live here.

And don't come back with your usual bullshit about "craic" and "banter". What you post is neither.

And then you dare to call yourself an Irishman ? You offend quarter of the population of this island, some that may identify as British but probably half identify as Irish. You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen posting here.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

You can’t go wrong with hotels, there’s no down side, in calls or outcalls are a winner, couldn’t believe my luck recently when I ended up in a hotel for an in call, a win win

Thumbs down

I didn’t meet him that day
    I did meet him after we talked he called me we talked awhile and he is a lovely man.
    I’d honestly never meet anyone from this site unless We talked before.
    I’ve seen from here and Twitter you can’t trust anyone
    Always looking for freebies
    and p*****g
    If I deleted you
    You know why not interested In that s**t
    Last edited by IrishCasey; 07-04-21 at 22:35.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishCasey For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (09-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    I didn’t meet him that day
    I did meet him after we talked he called me we talked awhile and he is a lovely man.
    I’d honestly never meet anyone from this site unless We talked before.
    I would imagine there are many of us you would not want to meet after you talk to us! I can't imagine a great deal of us are social butterfly's..although I have to say as a new comer I've had a lovely reception and it's heartening!

Quote Originally Posted by MrCreen View Post
    I would imagine there are many of us you would not want to meet after you talk to us! I can't imagine a great deal of us are social butterfly's..although I have to say as a new comer I've had a lovely reception and it's heartening!
    Go away you have no idea.
    And I hope you never will thankfully .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishCasey For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (09-04-21)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast