Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypto Currency. Where is it going?

1. Default

Marry me.

No but seriously, egirls are surging on ct. If you know a bit of ta and have good looks, there is a strong correlation between that and your twitter following. Instant profit. For some reason ct ogs are strong on the simp, and throw alpha the way of egirls almost daily. It's the new... Normal? Not that they need it, but ... You know. Also please dont hate me for assuming you're not already active in the community and rocking your bags :-)

125x saves lives, I know can make it all back on just one more trade. Just one.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 04-06-21 at 15:03. Reason: Quote deleted

2. Default

Hah, kink makes the world go round. Its the part of us that has helped prop the internet up since..... Forever. My tastes are varied, just like my bags

All the shitcoins will continue to pump as funding moves out of btc. If it continues like this I expect a bleedout similar to 2018. Momentum is slowing and the daily is beginning to look sluggish. Stoch is pointing towards overbought, Id expect an erec^H^H^H^Hcorrection. Beras have been beras for a while and its so much fun being a bullah, though Im prepared for blood on the dancefloor.

Surprised we havent seen the emergence of adult NFTs.... I mean, we even have YATs taking the market by storm as well now. I mean seriously.... Who wouldnt want to pay $400k for a key (literally) emoji.

Reviews

In my opinion
    Based on no financial knowledge,

Stocks and shares are overvalued, and many are going to crash. Overvalued due partly to governments printing money for the past year.

Bitcoin is based on other people continuing to buy.
    Risky in my opinion.

I'm like a lot of people. Have some savings, what to do with it? The answer is really difficult

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (09-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    I remember some discussion about Bitcoin around this time last year and my feeling was that anyone with money invested should consider getting out.
    How wrong I was.
    €1000 invested in Bitcoin 12 months ago would be worth over €7000 today. €1000 invested in Ethereum would be worth over €12000 today. Presuming that I did the maths correctly. I know that past performance is no guarantee of how these funds might grow in the future. But I cant help thinking that I've been backing the wrong horse. With that in mind I've taken half of my punting fund and spread it around a bit.
    Fingers crossed. I remember what happened back in 2008 when I thought it would be smart to buy shares in Bank of Ireland.
    Bank shares, don't remind me ... I have 1000 shares in AIB since the early eighties .. in 2006 they were worth €28000 ... today they're worth €70 ... 7c a share down from €28 a share ...
    Last edited by CANALI; 08-04-21 at 21:40.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Bank shares, don't remind me ... I have 1000 shares in AIB since the early eighties .. in 2006 they were worth €28000 ... today they're worth €70 ... 7c a share down from €28 a share ...
    Yeh, I think Buffet came out and admitted being wrong about Amazon. Though he stuck to his guns and basically rubbed everyone's face in it about CocaCola. If you can afford to gamble, throwing it at some of the other options available today makes sense. But only if you can afford to gamble. The "take profit" piece is where it gets tricky once your gambling addiction is in overdrive. Leverage is a powerful drug.

Reviews

look at Sean Quinn, from Ireland's richest man to nothing and prison time along the way, its a funny rocky old world

Reviews

Had a few shares myself that I bought around £8. When the banks started going south, I thought they were looking good at 3 euro, and actually took an afternoon off to waste a few thousand thinking that they were about to bounce back.
    Funny thing is that I can smile about it. There was a few euro that my ex didn't get.

Iv invested 1000 in cardano , and 1000 in polkadot , and the moment the returns are small , but will be interesting to see year on year the growth

Reviews

Haha I missed that one Daisy. You don't want me as a husband, my last relationship ended with my ex saying I was reckless with a wandering eye. But sure I suppose you've a bit of that in your self too. I could bring home nice men for you and you can bring home some nice women for me. And of course as a married couple we'd have to share anything we brought home.

Reviews

As for Crypto, Daisy you know far more about the market for it than me from what I gather. I did study it years ago in a job I had for a short while, we had to set up our laptops to mine it actually. It was theoretical but pretty interesting.

The market for it, it's hard to keep up, seems really volitile but great trends over longer time scales. But I don't really invest into stocks and no Bitcoin at all so far, mainly because of the tax obligations on profits from it. You have to be investing a reasonable amount semi-regularly I think for it to be worth your time and effort, unless your going to pay someone to do it for you which you'll have to pay for on top of the taxes.

There are better ways to invest from Ireland I think. Pensions, property/land, development funds, invest into your own business if you have one, invest into your education if you need to. Even taking out a mortgage would be more efficient, 2.25% interest is better than any loan you could get so may as well try to leverage it if you can. If you can spend your money to make money and not pay lots of tax for it, then your onto somthing.

It's pretty tax efficient to get married too, so I guess things are looking good for our forthcoming nuptials Daisy! Where ye wanna go for the honeymoon? I was thinking we could get box seat tickets for Richmond Park and watch a Pat's game, after I could bring you to the finest chip van in Ireland and we could finish it off with a shag in the closest nearby Maldron Hotel? It would be a toss up between that or a forthnight stay by a Lake Garda beach followed by a wander around the rest of the Italian Lake District, I think you know what to choose.
    Last edited by FullIrish; 09-04-21 at 15:42.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast