Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proof that covid is a hoax

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    I'm no genius, but I usually post evidence for my claims. You have neither posted any reference for this new variant, nor defined how even at that it would make covid a hoax.

Aren't you tired of starting these threads? We get it, you're pissed off.
    Pissed off nope. Anti gov yes. Can't you see they are so slow to bring an end to this? It's almost like every setback they get, they embrace. Your an intelligent person. No doubt, beautyaddict is an intelligent person, no doubt, but can't you get that sense of bullshit about at least some of this? Even their vaccine programme, for something that's so urgent, is all over the place.

Westside

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

LazarusRisen (06-04-21)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    lost of my mum to cancer a long time ago, so yeah know that too.
    I too know the frustration, i don't follow the rules to the letter, i will bend as i see fit to maintain some living cause this ain't going away for a few years (anti vaxxers i will suspect to be cause or blamed). Keep a close circle (not as small the gov directs), wear masks, elbow shakes, sanitise hands.

but saying it doesn't exist or its a big scam by all the governments is just to insult to those that have died, those who have suffered increased ill-heath as they had pre conditions and their relatives dealing with the situation. It just adds fuel to this lunatic far right that cropping out around us here which i find more scary than covid itself. If these loony's some how get into a collation somehow (some are TD's) it will be a darker day for all of us. (clarity i will never vote FF, surprise people still do)
    I'm no lunatic far right. My mam died from lung cancer so anyone who lights up insults my mam right? No they don't. The fact remains that very few % of ppl die from covid and most of those that do have underlying issues. All I can tel you is this. If my mam got covid in the early stages then it would have being the best thing to ever happen her. Same with my dad and plenty of others.

Westside

Reviews

Tell me who is main people benefiting from this "hoax"? And how did they every government in the world in on it.
    Remember that many countries have had changes in government since this "hoax" began including ours. So how have they all come on board with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    If my mam got covid in the early stages then it would have being the best thing to ever happen her.
    that i can agree with, something she asked for towards the end. Just hope the next day i need to go through those halls be it for myself or someone close that euthanasia will be legal here.
    Last edited by Nelson; 05-04-21 at 18:34.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nelson For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (06-04-21)

Reviews

Pissed off nope. Anti gov yes. Can't you see they are so slow to bring an end to this? It's almost like every setback they get, they embrace. Your an intelligent person. No doubt, beautyaddict is an intelligent person, no doubt, but can't you get that sense of bullshit about at least some of this? Even their vaccine programme, for something that's so urgent, is all over the place.

Westside
    None of that, is a hoax.

Reviews

Great...another C***d thread, rinse repeat time with no winner at the end of it, ah sure on ye go lads, knock yourselves out

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Emily2308 (06-04-21)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Great...another C***d thread, rinse repeat time with no winner at the end of it, ah sure on ye go lads, knock yourselves out
    Your quite right tommy and my sincerest apologies. We don't need anymore repeat threads.

Sorry tommy
    Westside

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Super ModeratorTheNightShift (05-04-21)

Blog Entries

Is that enough variety for you sir Thomas?

Westside

Reviews

Is that enough variety for you sir Thomas?

Westside
    I don't know, can half a dozen threads of vodka fuelled lunacy be classed as variety?, anyway I appreciate the effort Lord Westingside

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

new67 (05-04-21)

You're inability to understand the science of a virus is not a valid argument against it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wiggidy For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (06-04-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12