Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you miss the most ?

Dick What do you miss the most ?

Lockdown hasn’t been good to many of us .How do you guys find not being able to meet you’re favourite ladies?
    For me it’s been almost 5 months and tbh it’s getting frustrating now.It’s not just the sex i miss I love meeting new people and the excitement of it all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishCasey For This Useful Post:

new67 (04-04-21)

Reviews

We'll casey when you're available to meet again i will be someone new you have kept me going with your twitter account if only i can spend a hour in your arms i would die a happy man take care hun

4. The Following User Says Thank You to My2girls For This Useful Post:

IrishCasey (05-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by My2girls View Post
    We'll casey when you're available to meet again i will be someone new you have kept me going with your twitter account if only i can spend a hour in your arms i would die a happy man take care hun

Damnnnnnnn. That’s not on the favourites list.

I can appreciate the fact you’ve gone the whole time without. As have I. It’s very frustrating when seeing the beautiful women who have come to cork in the last 5 months

I was doing grand hidden away in the forest until i had a smoke and watched wonder woman and that outfit just pushed me over the edge.That golden rope puts my mind a racing.
    Civility costs you nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    Lockdown hasn’t been good to many of us .How do you guys find not being able to meet you’re favourite ladies?
    For me it’s been almost 5 months and tbh it’s getting frustrating now.It’s not just the sex i miss I love meeting new people and the excitement of it all.
    I miss gigging, not just because its my "job" but I miss the whole buzz of playing in front of people

Reviews

Well... There's many girls managing to travel, meeting... If you obey all stupid rules they've made, you will loose lot of fun... Head up! Think... Earth still spinning!
    Take me to the moon babe...

Quote Originally Posted by Gthomas View Post
    Well... There's many girls managing to travel, meeting... If you obey all stupid rules they've made, you will loose lot of fun... Head up! Think... Earth still spinning!
    And that’s the attitude that has us all still in lockdown

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IrishCasey For This Useful Post:

Brooksey86 (04-04-21), new67 (04-04-21), Noregrets (05-04-21), oldfool (05-04-21), philipkntz (06-04-21)

Reviews

Spot on. More and more like that recently. I’d be shocked if the planned opening happens

Quote Originally Posted by Brooksey86 View Post
    Spot on. More and more like that recently. I’d be shocked if the planned opening happens
    I don’t mean any disrespect to the ladies working.I know it’s hard times for us all .

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishCasey For This Useful Post:

irishjp (04-04-21), new67 (04-04-21)

Reviews

You wrong! This is not my attitude... I'm still working... I'm traveling lot with my work... And I see bloody english plate cars where it shouldn't be... I see idiot Irish making parties... That what keeps us in lockdown! No my attitude... Do not mix it!
    Take me to the moon babe...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast