Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Galway massage

Was there on Monday, great girl for massage, chat and HE. In fairness it was all decent.

2. Default

Anyone recommend anyone other than the above mentioned place in Galway ?

3. Default

Hi guys, anyone know of any other places in Galway other than Terryland.

Have been to one other places that wasn’t great and just wondering are there others?

PM please if you know of any

4. Default

What is the name of the place in terryland

If u were going take chance on any place where would u chance in galway. Think might try some place later in the week need suggestions please
    Last edited by Dayteam; 20-03-22 at 09:40. Reason: Not allowed

Curious to know the places you tried in Galway and had no luck, Id like to avoid trying them, I know posting names here isnt allowed so any other city markers 'near' them will do
    Thanks

Sampled the Panda food place a few times. Fairly good looking lady. Massage was ok, plenty of double-meaning joking & a very nice ending. Unfortunately found out the mrs sort of knows one of them who works there! so I much to my annoyance cannot go back.

I do recall being in another place pre-covid times but cannot remember name, very mature asian woman, a rub & a tug, just basic stuff, but was good relief & fitted a tight budget.

Ya i like The panda food place. Good looking girls with a good sense of humour. Where is the other place u were? Pm me if u could

Quote Originally Posted by Joed1987 View Post
    Ya i like The panda food place. Good looking girls with a good sense of humour. Where is the other place u were? Pm me if u could
    Straight up I cannot remember as only visit Galway now & then. It was in private apartment near city centre & found it via ad online randomly. Only HE though just the same as if a shop front place.

The panda food place do the offer blowie aswel or is it just by hand?

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast