Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Galway massage

Just wondering if anyone has gone to see the doctor advertising at present before? She doesn't allow reviews now but I feel she did in the past.
    If the photos are legit then I am very interested

2. Default

Hey could someone pm me some good locations for a happy time in galway

Quote Originally Posted by L00sechange View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has gone to see the doctor advertising at present before? She doesn't allow reviews now but I feel she did in the past.
    If the photos are legit then I am very interested
    Haven't seen her, but you should look in another section for profiles advertising in the same place. One has lots of reviews and the photos are very similar.

Any other place in galway for HE other than panda food

Finishing work early tomorrow and gona go for a massage. Where wud u recommend for a HE

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joed1987 View Post
    Finishing work early tomorrow and gona go for a massage. Where wud u recommend for a HE
    Place in terryland, only place I know of in Galway.

It’s mentioned above in a few posts.

7. Default

Hi, I'm going to Galway tomorrow I see people have mentioned a place in Terryland so I'm going to give it ago. Never gone to a massage place before and i know not to ask for extras over the phone. any tip from people who have been there? dont want to ruin it just get a good massage and a HE. PM me.

Go there. Get naked and lie on table. She will take care of the rest. They hate guys that go and don’t want a happy ending. They want the extra cash for themselves

9. Default

Perfect thanks

Did u go for a massage
    Pm me how u got on

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast