Thread: Galway massage

Quote Originally Posted by kewlclay View Post
    Lads in Galway tomorrow which would you suggest
    Mo's place
    OMG
    or
    Panda Food
    Would appreciate suggestions
    Was in mo during weekend massage was very good HE was ok but basic and no bit craic out of her at all and very expensive.
    Panda have been few times all decent massage HE very good with bit dirty talk and a finger wondering to other places 😜 Price is what better
    Haven't been to OMG

Quote Originally Posted by ccc View Post
    Was in mo during weekend massage was very good HE was ok but basic and no bit craic out of her at all and very expensive.
    Panda have been few times all decent massage HE very good with bit dirty talk and a finger wondering to other places 😜 Price is what better
    Haven't been to OMG

I’ve been to panda plealnty of times. Good with the dirty talk. Never got the finger which I’ve asked for a few times. Who did ya have

Omg is basic, massage and Happy e, very little interaction, ok massage, bit too much oil, but you have to visit these places to write them off your list...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovelylicker99 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (18-08-23)

Can’t figure out OMG 😂

6. Default

Oil management gauge 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Joed1987 View Post
    I’ve been to panda plealnty of times. Good with the dirty talk. Never got the finger which I’ve asked for a few times. Who did ya have
    It the younger of the 2 it not toa the other one. When I say wondering now it just bit teasing never any more than that but she also very good for dirty talk.
    Went OMG today wont go again, basic massage she offer HE I said no, she very abrupt and was actually put off it bye her which is a first

8. Default

Mo's place is new to me. Don't recognise the hint if anyone can PM me to fill in the blanks.

Want to try out the place in the centre of town, with the repeating name, but I've had no luck booking and dropped in twice to find them closed. Am I missing a trick or are they just unreliable?

9. Default

Would love a dm with details please have been off this scene for a few years

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Just4SomeFun View Post
    Mo's place is new to me. Don't recognise the hint if anyone can PM me to fill in the blanks.

Want to try out the place in the centre of town, with the repeating name, but I've had no luck booking and dropped in twice to find them closed. Am I missing a trick or are they just unreliable?
    I didn't Heng heng about , just walked in and hobbled out an hour later

Wat did u make of hang hang

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast