Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Return visits

Default Return visits

Curiosity question. Anyone here continually go back to one Ts because of the experience they had ? You know if you have a couple of bad punts and then you hit the nail on the head with one Ts . Do you keep going back cos it was good/great cos you can’t be arsed with anymore bad punts ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay2018 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (20-03-21)

Reviews

Great question. I think the choice is to great to keep going back. I’d rather someone new for the money we spend but then again the amount of bad punts or rushed gets very annoying

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Brooksey86 For This Useful Post:

irdave (30-03-21)

Reviews

Don't think i have been back to same one twice i like to try different ones when i am able to do it

Reviews

I have gone back to a few more than once, though I am seldom tempted to go for a third visit.
    I will however make an exception for Irish TV Kristen when she comes my way again, She makes me feel very comfortable.
    There is a remarkable choice of beauties out there that refreshes regularly. I think it is the thrill of the new and not being sure what will happen that is exciting. Long may it continue.

Although I love seeing new girls, like ts Debora and irish tv kristen. There are some that I would happily see every week if I had the money. Like Megan is stunning with a beautiful toy and Ms rammer. If you have not experienced a ramming from her then you are missing out.
    Come on the euromillions

Think i have visited sasha 5 times

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gregorysgirl View Post
    Think i have visited sasha 5 times
    Probably have seen Sasha 3 times but I've seen Carla Gold and Renatha many many times. Seen Iris quite a few times too, I do miss her.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Quote Originally Posted by phunbill View Post
    I have gone back to a few more than once, though I am seldom tempted to go for a third visit.
    I will however make an exception for Irish TV Kristen when she comes my way again, She makes me feel very comfortable.
    There is a remarkable choice of beauties out there that refreshes regularly. I think it is the thrill of the new and not being sure what will happen that is exciting. Long may it continue.
    Hi baby

Hope to see you very soon we had a very very good time hehehehe next time in Dublin send me msg and we will sort something

Kristen

Xxx

Quote Originally Posted by daveshak814 View Post
    Although I love seeing new girls, like ts Debora and irish tv kristen. There are some that I would happily see every week if I had the money. Like Megan is stunning with a beautiful toy and Ms rammer. If you have not experienced a ramming from her then you are missing out.
    Come on the euromillions
    Hi baby

I am very glad you came to see me once but I’m sure if you returned you would be even more impressed 😈 as I’ve gotten even more surprising stuff for you

Kristen
    Xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IRISHTVKristen For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (20-03-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IRISHTVKristen View Post
    Hi baby

I am very glad you came to see me once but I’m sure if you returned you would be even more impressed �� as I’ve gotten even more surprising stuff for you

Kristen
    Xxx
    Horny GIRL..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

IRISHTVKristen (21-03-21)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast