Please keep the civility on the forums.
    Have a nice one.

Julie.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheNightShift For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (20-03-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Sounds like he was banned��

Westside
    Yes he was banned for no other reason than telling the girl he was going to report her.I wonder what she said to admin to get him banned.He sent me screenshots of the messages she sent him bragging about the guys she scammed it’s actually disgusting how someone can be allowed to advertise but I suppose when she has two adverts on this site they don’t care .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishCasey For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by littlespike View Post
    i don't know why any of us should take issue with anyone else here for the simple reason none of us actually know eachother and if two people who don't like eachother here met in real life you might get on great infact for all they know wolverine and eagle87 could be father and son or any other relation that they actually like
    In case you haven't noticed I'm doing my best to distance myself from that poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    In case you haven't noticed I'm doing my best to distance myself from that poster.
    Why reply?
    I wonder about people here I see mostly nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    What kind of proof ? X
    Screen shots of texts she sent me!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JesusHC For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (21-03-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    Why reply?
    I wonder about people here I see mostly nonsense.
    Because the post suggested that I'm arguing with Eagle87 and that's not whats going on here.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    So what is going on here ?Best reply is ignoring the reply but unfortunately as Irish we can’t let it go ;(.
    Casey what's going on here is I revealed that Wolverine has been harassing me, without provocation, for a large chunk of 2021 and now he wants to make it look like the other way around, much in the same way that some psycho might try to get a restraining order on his ex, just to make her look like the crazy one when she files one against him for stalking her. The problem for Wolverine is that there's quite a bit of evidence that I'm right and Savannah will be seeing it all next week.

Reviews

In fact, if the Nightshift checks her PMs she'll see one from me over a month ago. I wrote this, word for word: "You have my word I'm not going to respond to him if he does respond to it. If he wants to argue with himself that's fine but I don't want anything to do with the man."

Between writing that PM and before yesterday, I hadn't responded to any of Wolverine's baiting attempts. Not once.

So no, we aren't running with this 'Eagle is stalking me' narrative I'm afraid. The opposite is true and as I said, the evidence is unreeeeeal.
    Last edited by Eagle87; 20-03-21 at 01:38.

Blog Entries

With all due respect
    And I will send a on to this effect, I request this thread be locked. It seems to exist to cause conflict and nothing else.

As for the rest of y'all. Grow up. The block button is your friend.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

BarryD (20-03-21), Noregrets (20-03-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle87 View Post
    In fact, if the Nightshift checks her PMs she'll see one from me over a month ago. I wrote this, word for word: "You have my word I'm not going to respond to him if he does respond to it. If he wants to argue with himself that's fine but I don't want anything to do with the man."

Between writing that PM and before yesterday, I hadn't responded to any of Wolverine's baiting attempts. Not once.

So no, we aren't running with this 'Eagle is stalking me' narrative I'm afraid. The opposite is true and as I said, the evidence is unreeeeeal.
    The evidence?

What that be me ponders.

Footsteps in the snow beneath the study window?

A wet footprint on the carpet stairs?

A missing scotch egg from the pantry and a clear nibble on Mrs Gorge's mature Cheddar cheese?

It can only be...................................

Mickey fucking mouse again.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peru For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (20-03-21), Eagle87 (20-03-21), Wolverine (20-03-21)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast