Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Reporting and nothing being done

Reviews

Default Reporting and nothing being done

okay, you report and nothing ever happens, in fact E-I make it so different to report anything on here and when you eventually do manage to no action is taken so what's the point?.

Too many silly games that don't matter here while the important issues that really matter to us are not being addressed
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 22-03-21 at 12:44.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by seriousguy View Post
    okay, you report and nothing ever happens, in fact E-I make it so different to report anything on here and when you eventually do manage to no action is taken so what's the point?.

Too many silly games that don't matter here while the important issues that really matter to us are not being addressed
    What were you trying to report ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    What were you trying to report ?
    some important things that is not allowed by E-I but again no action is taken, its taken on board and they say they're on it but nothing ever done and that is disheartening

Blog Entries

Hi there,

Whenever a registered member reports an event that is of concern to us, we always take action.

If you want, write to me privately and I'll try to help you as reports should not be made on the forum.

Savannah

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSavannah For This Useful Post:

S94310 (19-03-21)

Quote Originally Posted by seriousguy View Post
    some important things that is not allowed by E-I but again no action is taken, its taken on board and they say they're on it but nothing ever done and that is disheartening
    I have been told by a few virtual clients that when they reported being scammed they were told to go to the authorities.One client even got banned from here because of it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishCasey For This Useful Post:

claremorris (19-03-21)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    I have been told by a few virtual clients that when they reported being scammed they were told to go to the authorities.One client even got banned from here because of it.
    Hi Casey!

As they had stated that they were robbed of their money, due to the cause of nature, they would need to contact the police/garda.
    Anyway, they can contact us sending proofs and we will look into it.
    If they can prove it, then managers can take action.

Savannah

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSavannah For This Useful Post:

S94310 (19-03-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    Someone else got banned from here for bringing up Wolverine's history of using homophobic language and I was like 'Okay so you're not breaking the rules by calling people faggots whenever you like, but you are breaking the rules if you criticise the person who repeatedly used that word?'. That's literally the message. After that I pretty much washed my hands with trying to make sense of the rules on here.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle87 View Post
    Someone else got banned from here for bringing up Wolverine's history of using homophobic language and I was like 'Okay so you're not breaking the rules by calling people faggots whenever you like, but you are breaking the rules if you criticise the person who repeatedly used that word?'. That's literally the message. After that I pretty much washed my hands with trying to make sense of the rules on here.
    In the short you've been here you've done nothing but bitch, snigger and gossip about others.

Have you any business of your own to get on with here ?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

BarryD (20-03-21), TommyH123 (19-03-21)

Reviews

Well Wolverine, what if I told you that at one point in February, 25 percent of your posts in 2021 were about me? That's literally true. I crunched the numbers because I was going to report you for stalking [this is the first time in 2021 I've responded to you] but then I decided against it for two reasons a) You shouldn't be punished for being obsessed with me because it isn't your fault and b) what good will it really do? Harassing little old Eagle with the red bars isn't that big of a deal if you've already gotten away with using homophobic language and telling a black man to 'man up' over a race issue. You're untouchable and good for you, but don't tell people to mind their own business when all you've done for three months is try and fail [until today] to get my attention. You were on my Ignore List until just now. The fact I clearly wasn't on yours paints a clear picture as to who the troll is I think.
    Last edited by Eagle87; 19-03-21 at 15:01.

: Who’s obsessed with Whom ?

In reply to a girl stating some incidence re Virtual shenanigans ,

unwarranted one poster brings up past aches re another who

hasn’t even contributed ? Who’s obsessing over whom ?

: so much so , can even cite figures compiled ?

I don’t know the history , I’m just looking in on this particular exchange and behavior .

Derailing a thread with personal vendetta and aches , piling up whatnots .

Poor little Bird 🦅.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (19-03-21), TommyH123 (19-03-21), Wolverine (19-03-21)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast