Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bangkok

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nappyboy View Post
    Flights and accommodation seems very reasonable that's great to hear.
    However I'm not sure I would be keen on spending 500 per day if I was staying for 10 nights. Im not that rich hahaha

The way I would probably do it is just check out the scenery during the day, go for drinks in a bar with some good vibes for a bit of craic and then at the end of the night go visit a nice lady
    Obviously I would try mix it up some other nights too
    what u planned to do would be different once u have a drink surrounded by women, trust me.
    i wouldn't recommended going out with anything less than 250e a day, there are plenty of quieter bars, with pools tables and women but you could easily blow 250e a night if u aren't careful and dont get persuaded to buy the lady and her friends drinks. they are professional girls, and great at what they do. but all the same, if ur a tight wad, youll be ok!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to truelad For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (26-03-21)

That's it exactly 1000 baht for a quickie upstairs in the bar sounds great, but when you go out at night and there's a lady with a hand on your knee, then there's 2 lady's all of a sudden it's easy to spend alot getting them drinks. I spend 400 2 nights in a row but learned to be not as naive the more I went over. But the nights you party hard even though you spend alot are the best ones.
    Now you can hit up the dating sites and everything works out cheaper but not half the fun.

Also I forgot when your fairly well on you'll find some bars padding your bill outoo, I got caught with that, tried disputing it and they threatened getting the military that patrol the street in to resolve it, so I paid up and left

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123