Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok

Reviews

If you were to go how long would you need to stay for and how much money would you need thanks

Reviews

i went in 2019, flew to bangkok, then got a taxi to pattaya, i went for 10 days, it was unreal, people who i spoke to before i went were telling me 10 days wasnt enough but it probably was, there is only a certain amount of drinking and shagging u can do! i had booked for november 2020 but that obviously got cancelled i will go again once all this covid is over, the women/lady boys are unreal!!
    u can get a stunner for for 1000 baht (23 euro) and depending how much she likes u, she could stay for over an hour. obviously you can pay 5000 baht for some girls, what ever takes ur fancy really!
    walking street is class, loud music, women/ladyboys all over the place. the world is your oyster!

Reviews

I really need to start saving i so want to go there be nice to go in group we could start up something maybe for next year 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by truelad View Post
    i went in 2019, flew to bangkok, then got a taxi to pattaya, i went for 10 days, it was unreal, people who i spoke to before i went were telling me 10 days wasnt enough but it probably was, there is only a certain amount of drinking and shagging u can do! i had booked for november 2020 but that obviously got cancelled i will go again once all this covid is over, the women/lady boys are unreal!!
    u can get a stunner for for 1000 baht (23 euro) and depending how much she likes u, she could stay for over an hour. obviously you can pay 5000 baht for some girls, what ever takes ur fancy really!
    walking street is class, loud music, women/ladyboys all over the place. the world is your oyster!
    Did you stay in Pattaya the whole time and how much did the trip cost (minus the ladies) if you don't mind me asking.

We definitely need to get a group together for a trip

Flights always seem to fall in around 5/600 return, usually BA is cheapest but terrible plus it's a 13 hr flight nonstop.
    Accommodation can be got for 30-50 a night for a decent place. Food and drink is varied like everywhere, going rate seems to be about 3 euro a bottle most places.
    10 days you'd be definitely looking at a few thousand especially if your going to enjoy the gogos and all it has to offer. You'd be surprised how much you burn through just having fun in the bar buying the ladies drinks especially as you let loose with a few beers.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nappyboy View Post
    Did you stay in Pattaya the whole time and how much did the trip cost (minus the ladies) if you don't mind me asking.

We definitely need to get a group together for a trip
    yeah i stayed in pattaya the whole time, i only went for 10 days so didnt want to waste time going around thailand.
    if i was there for a month than i would have done this 100%

the flights were 450 all in with luggage with qatar airlines, i think from memory it was a 6 or 7 hr flight to doha, then a 2 hour wait and then a further 5 or 6 hour flight to bkk
    hotel was cheap, 10 nights with breakfast was 350e and that was the travelodge basic room, en suite etc

use compare website for flights and hotels, its cheaper than using there own websites!
    if you plan on pattaya, find a hotel within 1km of pattayas walking street, as its soooooooooo hot you dont want a long walk to the 'action' or just pay for taxis!

depending what you do daytime (drinking/pool/soapy massages/go to the elephant/tiger zoo/women) you will need a good budget, if you want to take a lady home every night and have a good drink too, you'll need a daily budget of at least 400/500e and even more if u tip well and want to live the 'millionaire lifestyle' you get plenty of these fellas in pattaya, "2 week millionaires', you can get by on a budget of 250/300e a day, but watching what u spend and taking a lady back for an hour or so, i did abit of both, i highly recommend it for the experience.
    Last edited by truelad; 24-03-21 at 10:04.

Reviews

Unfortunately thai/Chinese/Japanese are no go for me .not my type but would love to go to pataya, weather and cheap drinks

Quote Originally Posted by truelad View Post
    yeah i stayed in pattaya the whole time, i only went for 10 days so didnt want to waste time going around thailand.
    if i was there for a month than i would have done this 100%

the flights were 450 all in with luggage with qatar airlines, i think from memory it was a 6 or 7 hr flight to doha, then a 2 hour wait and then a further 5 or 6 hour flight to bkk
    hotel was cheap, 10 nights with breakfast was 350e and that was the travelodge basic room, en suite etc

use compare website for flights and hotels, its cheaper than using there own websites!
    if you plan on pattaya, find a hotel within 1km of pattayas walking street, as its soooooooooo hot you dont want a long walk to the 'action' or just pay for taxis!

depending what you do daytime (drinking/pool/soapy massages/go to the elephant/tiger zoo/women) you will need a good budget, if you want to take a lady home every night and have a good drink too, you'll need a daily budget of at least 400/500e and even more if u tip well and want to live the 'millionaire lifestyle' you get plenty of these fellas in pattaya, "2 week millionaires', you can get by on a budget of 250/300e a day, but watching what u spend and taking a lady back for an hour or so, i did abit of both, i highly recommend it for the experience.
    Flights and accommodation seems very reasonable that's great to hear.
    However I'm not sure I would be keen on spending 500 per day if I was staying for 10 nights. Im not that rich hahaha

The way I would probably do it is just check out the scenery during the day, go for drinks in a bar with some good vibes for a bit of craic and then at the end of the night go visit a nice lady
    Obviously I would try mix it up some other nights too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nappyboy View Post
    Has anyone here visited all the lovely attractions there is to see in Bangkok?

Considering visiting when this whole pandemic ends, might have to go by myself but I imagine it'll be worthwhile it?
    One of the most appropiately named cities in the world 'Bang Cock' ... 'Intercourse' in Pennsylvania is another favourite !!!!... There is also a local plumbing firm in my area called 'Cocks and Fanning' ....
    Last edited by CANALI; 24-03-21 at 12:32.

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Unfortunately thai/Chinese/Japanese are no go for me .not my type but would love to go to pataya, weather and cheap drinks
    I wouldn't say no go, but I do prefer European women, and being a two week millionaire sounds like a lot of fun, late 2021 might be nice, decisions decisions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast