Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do?

Reviews

Default What to do?

I've been a member of this site for at least a decade. I noticed a little while ago that a relatively new punter had chosen the exact same user name as me. The only difference is I am Long Dong Silver and he is Longdongsilver. We have been mixed up several times already and it's going to keep happening, which could be bad for both our reputations re. the rapport we have built up with different ladies on the site. But, equally, if I change my username, I throw away all the mileage I've built up over the decade or more, and that's even if I'm able to change my username. Finally, why should I have to change it when I was here first, if you follow?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Long Dong Silver For This Useful Post:

casman (10-03-21), funboy71 (11-03-21), Noregrets (11-03-21), TonyB (12-03-21)

Reviews

Fight to the death!!

2 men enter,1 man leaves!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (11-03-21), funboy71 (11-03-21), Gthomas (10-03-21), Noregrets (11-03-21), SteveB (10-03-21), Wolverine (11-03-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Long Dong Silver View Post
    I've been a member of this site for at least a decade. I noticed a little while ago that a relatively new punter had chosen the exact same user name as me. The only difference is I am Long Dong Silver and he is Longdongsilver. We have been mixed up several times already and it's going to keep happening, which could be bad for both our reputations re. the rapport we have built up with different ladies on the site. But, equally, if I change my username, I throw away all the mileage I've built up over the decade or more, and that's even if I'm able to change my username. Finally, why should I have to change it when I was here first, if you follow?
    Maybe put a emoji of a big dick the end of your name I’m sure there would be no confusion then

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishCasey For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (11-03-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Examples of mix ups and why its so bad
    Seems like whinging over a minor inconvenience.

What do you expect anyone to do about this anyway?

ban Long Dong Silver for whinging, problem solved
    Have you notice there are about 20 versions of 'shyguy' on this site .... but only one CANALI ...
    Last edited by CANALI; 10-03-21 at 21:44.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    2 men enter,1 man leaves!!
    That should have been 2 Dongs enter,1 Dong leaves

disappointed with myself
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

funboy71 (11-03-21), IrishSarahBarra (10-03-21), Noregrets (11-03-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Have you notice there are about 20 versions of 'shyguy' on this site .... but only one CANALI ...
    thats cos no one wants to be confused for you

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (10-03-21), beautyaddict (11-03-21), CANALI (11-03-21), Noregrets (11-03-21), ORDINARYJOE (11-03-21), Wolverine (11-03-21)

Reviews

There's also a Brazilian punter called Long Dong Silva so he'll have to have a say in how this is decided.

Reviews

get a few red bars up and you got it sorted, Red Dong V Green Dong, winner gets a Cup of Tea

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

TheSavannah (11-03-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    thats cos no one wants to be confused for you
    Nice to see you're following my posts ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Nice to see you're following my posts ....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

CANALI (11-03-21)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast