Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is Best place in the world for massage?

Quote Originally Posted by BrownEyesBro View Post
    Chinese Massage or Thai Massage which one do you prefer?
    I know Thai massage but I don’t know the Chinese Massage, what means Chinese Massage?
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Derry - Belfast - Dublin - Cork

2. Default

For over 20 years I’ve been going to Morocco, usually to beautiful Agadir but occasionally to Marrakesh. This country has amazing off-season sun with little or no humidity. There are so many hotels and most of them have spa facilities which include a hammam.
    Most of the spas are run independently of the hotel and some offer the most amazing massage experiences.
    The exchange rate is about 100 dirhams for 10 euro and the average hammam with peeling (avec gommage) / scrub is between 300 and 450 dirhams.
    This is like a soapy massage in a low-heat steam room (hammam).

Imagine, your hostess takes you to the changing room and helps you to remove your clothes. After placing same in the locker, she takes you for a shower and after she takes you to the hammam. You lie on the plinth to be washed again and then lathered with a black-mud soap. You rest for a while so that the soap can cleanse and she returns after about 10 minutes.
    The scrub can be mild or rough (depending on the girl or depending on choice) but by the time she is finished she is either naked or almost naked.

The finish is your choice, but generally you leave it all in that steam room.

I’ve never had to ask or negotiate a price for extras, but you promise to come back again tomorrow however, over a week you could go to a different place every day.

Of all the places that I’ve been in the world, I always return home from Morocco happy and content and, drained…..

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lifestoogoodjim For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (24-02-22), bigmango (16-03-21), Liam25o (16-03-21), Rooney2808 (25-02-22)

Reviews

I had a couple of massages in Amsterdam with cannabis oil. Amazingly therapeutic. It was a place I spotted from the bus, not near rld. Not sure if I was offered happy ending or not, I was asked if there was any area I wanted concentrated on for last few minutes, but the massage was so good and no sexy atmosphere that I opted for foot massage. Had 3 one hour massages in this place over 2 days. Felt like a new man afterwards.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

TheFalcon (24-02-22)

Reviews

What about Barcelona? I hear there are many massage places there at affordable prices? Never been.

7. Default

It’s an professional oil massage parlour that has a bar and pool.
    You can book it for stags/ hens etc and the girls are all around the pool.
    When you want a massage 2/4/6/8 hand you go inside and they will bring you into the room, the rooms are savage with a raised bed and all nicely tiled and lit, they will bring you to the shower. Massive shower and wash you and dry you.
    From there you will be a mess covered in oil and they will be sliding all over you.
    I mean everywhere.
    Definitely the most amazing I have ever had.
    I have had massages all over the world.
    Thailand is sleezey and shit!

Reviews

1 of the best body to body in Malaga

Not to fair walk from the city

Same cost as here give or take but it was amazing.

South America also, down the main strip of playa del Carmen.

Never tried Asia just yet

I lived in east London for a few years and the choice you have there is unbelievable. You would nearly have to choose your therapist the evening before and make an appointment because it could take you most of the evening to try and decide. And the value is unreal as well. I ended up being a regular in one of them that had therapists all over london as Essex and the price would start at £50stg for 1 hour… and If you want body2body that was 70, naked was 60 and so on. These ladies were mostly Lithuanian and were all genuine, nothing was ever a problem for them. Always treated you like royalty as well and sometimes would even wash you down when they were finished. This is what I miss most about moving back home, the choice of services that was available there you would nearly think it was all legal at how openly they advertised their businesses.

There was an Asian place just up from scruffy Murphy’s in Sydney years back that was amazing full spa followed by a sold hour of edging by some Asian ladies amazing

Quote Originally Posted by trisetris View Post
    There was an Asian place just up from scruffy Murphy’s in Sydney years back that was amazing full spa followed by a sold hour of edging by some Asian ladies amazing
    i think i might have been there, almost 20 years ago.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast