Thread: Available 0.00 - 23.59

1. Default Available 0.00 - 23.59

I know I am going to sound selfish, and to be honest it does stem from that.
    Ladies, I prefer an early morning meeting, but if you are NOT AVAILABLE to do this, please change your DIARY to reflect this.

2. Default

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for engaging here, your insight and obvious awareness is really appreciated.
    I have no issue with ladies wanting or needing to have flexibility of their hours - and I would encourage it, but I really would appreciate if the Diary could be updated - and I know that I am the exception to the rule. Allow me to elaborate.

So I start my working day officially at 8.30am, but I can push that out to 9.30am. On occasion, I search, I see that some ladies are 24 hr BUT then, and this is the kicker, they don't allow "OUT OF HOURS". That's completely understandable BUT please don't advertise 0.00-23.59.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to massage For This Useful Post:

Emily2308 (05-03-21), Irish Sarah (04-03-21)

On this site they can advertise whatever and how they want, even blatantly fake discriptions. Well they are the ones who pay, so tough luck for us kinda

Hello massage,

I think You should do make a morning appointment with someone that try to fix it a night before and hopefully You will more succesfull than on mornings call. I used to say for my clients the same. Good luck!
    ❤️❤️❤️ Do not miss Your best experience - Goodbye - See You in July/Limerick ‼️‼️ ❤️❤️❤️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LLLLL For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (05-03-21)