Thread: Forced Bi between two slaves with milking machine

1. Default Forced Bi between two slaves with milking machine

I'm wondering if there's a Dominatrix who might be able to accommodate a forced bi session where they could arrange the other person to be another of their slaves? It would involve forced bi 69, with whoever cums first then being hooked up to the milking machine while they continue to suck off the other slave, being forcefully milked until they manage to make the other slave cum at which point they'd swap places.

I know some of the dominatrices offer forced bi, but not with another slave, and that not all will have access to a milking machine either so wanted to check it out. If anyone even has recommendations for who to specifically to contact, that'd be great. Thanks.

Reviews

Mistress Scarlett has a milking machine and I suspect she would enjoy the scenario you've outlined. She really is wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubwis View Post
    I'm wondering if there's a Dominatrix who might be able to accommodate a forced bi session where they could arrange the other person to be another of their slaves? It would involve forced bi 69, with whoever cums first then being hooked up to the milking machine while they continue to suck off the other slave, being forcefully milked until they manage to make the other slave cum at which point they'd swap places.

I know some of the dominatrices offer forced bi, but not with another slave, and that not all will have access to a milking machine either so wanted to check it out. If anyone even has recommendations for who to specifically to contact, that'd be great. Thanks.
    I would happily do that with you sounds class but the only this is I’ll not be able to do it for at least 6 weeks time