Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gordon Elliot....what a wanker (don’t click if u like horses!)

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    so what about all the developing countries where poor soil,irrigation and desertification is a problem,and the only
    thing that really grows well is scutch grass that they graze animals on.
    what are they supposed to do in your vegetarian utopia

again,you're misquoting me,i said can not that it all was done humanely

theres a reason they call horse racing and not farming a sport
    its unnecessary which makes it cruel
    Instead of arguing here maybe make a donation to animal shelter
    Maybe make a difference for once
    Last edited by IrishCasey; 02-03-21 at 13:53.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    Instead of arguing here maybe make a donation to animal shelter
    who said i don't?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Horse racing Ireland could end his career if they ban him right before Cheltenham!

All the money he has spent on his yard too. The fact that photo was taken a few years ago maybe he had run in with one of his staff.

Looking forward to the outcome.
    Last edited by robbie9; 02-03-21 at 13:57.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

so what about all the developing countries where poor soil,irrigation and desertification is a problem,and the only
    thing that really grows well is scutch grass that they graze animals on.
    what are they supposed to do in your vegetarian utopia

again,you're misquoting me,i said can not that it all was done humanely

theres a reason they call horse racing and not farming a sport
    its unnecessary which makes it cruel
    For those countries where the soil is poor it's all down to money. A whole other issue.
    My issue right now is with people like you who will happily make exsues for the justification of one form of animal cruelty As you enjoy the product of the cruelty. Then because you don't like horse racing your outraged about the cruelty to the horse.

Given then I'd be fairly confident a sheep would rather get whipped a few times than have its throat slit hung form one leg to bled slowly to death.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Horse racing Ireland could end his career if they ban him right before Cheltenham!

All the money he has spent on his yard too. The fact that photo was taken a few years ago maybe he had run in with one of his staff.

Looking forward to the outcome.
    The British horse racing authority has already banned him from Cheltenham.

Shocking mistake by him but we are all sinners at the end of the day,

I hope he does not lose his career in racing over it,

It will be punishment enough for him now to lose many of his top horses,

for instance the recognised new potential star of National Hunt Racing (where they jump fences and hurdles as opposed to the flat ) - horse called Envoy Allen, is being loaded into a horse box this morning or by the end of this week to join another trainer,

believe me that will be like a dagger through Gordon's heart.
    A dangerous weakness of mine- "an attraction for fast women and slow horses"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFalcon For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (06-03-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    For those countries where the soil is poor it's all down to money. A whole other issue.
    My issue right now is with people like you who will happily make exsues for the justification of one form of animal cruelty As you enjoy the product of the cruelty. Then because you don't like horse racing your outraged about the cruelty to the horse.

Given then I'd be fairly confident a sheep would rather get whipped a few times than have its throat slit hung form one leg to bled slowly to death.
    You keep suggesting that all livestock is killed inhumanely which isn't true.
    there are regulatory authorities to enforce such,where as no horse has ever raced without being whipped

besides,there is no argument on gods green earth that could make any rational person think that equestrian sports
    are even on the same planet of being as necessary as farming is
    my outrage might bother you but thats a fact
    people have died of starvation in the history of the world
    no ones ever died because they couldn't see a horse race!
    Last edited by Forceuser; 02-03-21 at 14:19.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    The British horse racing authority has already banned him from Cheltenham.
    He is banned from British racing to Irish horse racing has finalised their investigation.

They expect to have finalised it by the end of the week

Reviews

You keep suggesting that all livestock is killed inhumanely which isn't true.
    there are regulatory authorities to enforce such,where as no horse has ever raced without being whipped

besides,there is no argument on gods green earth that could make any rational person think that equestrian sports
    are even on the same planet of being as necessary as farming is
    my outrage might bother you but thats a fact
    people have died of starvation in the history of the world
    no ones ever died because they couldn't see a horse race!
    How do you know how the animals are killed? I've done work in two slaughter houses so I seen with my eyes how they operate. Have you been to any of them.
    Can you if the meat that you have eaten was from an animal that was killed humanely? No you can't.
    Your again trying to justify it as it suits you.

As for trying to guilt trip me by saying people have died from starvation around the world. Thats a low blow to try justify cruelty. People starving has nothing to do with a shorage of food in the world be it meat or vegetables. People starving is down to other people's greed. There is plenty of food in the world just no money in helping those that can't afford get food.

Also show me where I have justified horse racing? I don't watch it. I've stated I won't judge something I know nothing about.
    Just because I don't like something I won't call it to be banned or cancelled just to make me feel a little better.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    He is banned from British racing to Irish horse racing has finalised their investigation.

They expect to have finalised it by the end of the week
    Ah missed that. Thought it was an outright ban.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast