Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gordon Elliot....what a wanker (don’t click if u like horses!)

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    Beautiful soul died it’s disturbing
    Figured u are an animal lover from Twitter.

Biophilia, why we have teddy bears when we’re kids, especially the wonky ones haha.

Some people aren’t, they don’t get it.

Don’t have to be vegan to love animals.

Animal / human interaction can be really good for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    The british racing authority will not allow any horses trained by elliott run in britain until the irish investigation is complete. Im sure he would have had alot of favourites running in cheltenham.
    Why haven’t the Irish authority done the same?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    The british racing authority will not allow any horses trained by elliott run in britain until the irish investigation is complete. Im sure he would have had alot of favourites running in cheltenham.
    They are saying the investigation will be complete by the end of this week.

If he is banned from Cheltenham, it will surely end his career??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

5. Default

Always amazed me that horse racing is presented as an elite, faux-upper-class 'sport'.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    I disagree.
    the fact that they breed an animal for a non essential "sport" where there
    is no chance of it not being whipped on a regular basis,for profit,i think is inherently cruel
    All farmer's raising animals to be killed for your food is inherently cruel but I've a feeling you don't think about that when your eating the meat on your dinner plate.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    All farmer's raising animals to be killed for your food is inherently cruel but I've a feeling you don't think about that when your eating the meat on your dinner plate.
    not the same thing at all

farming is a necessity and both the raising and killing of livestock can be done humanely

horse racing is essential for no one and that animal will be whipped,raced to exhaustion and forced
    to jump fences for a load of greedy fat cunts profit and amusement without exception
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

not the same thing at all

farming is a necessity and both the raising and killing of livestock can be done humanely

horse racing is essential for no one and that animal will be whipped,raced to exhaustion and forced
    to jump fences for a load of greedy fat cunts profit and amusement without exception
    It is indeed the same thing.
    Humans don't need to eat animals to live so it's only out of our choice animals are raised to be killed unnecessarily for our food consumption. I eat meat won't but that's my choice.
    The animals are not killed humanely. When I was doing my apprenticeship the company I worked for was subcontracted to do works in 2 slaughter hours.
    The sheep had there throats slit hung upside down by one leg on a over head conveyor system and bled to death kicking and screaming.
    At another plant pigs went though a machine which boiled them alive because it made it easier to remove there skin. Not very humane is it.
    Remember this next time your eating pork or lamb.

Reviews

It is indeed the same thing.
    Humans don't need to eat animals to live so it's only out of our choice animals are raised to be killed unnecessarily for our food consumption. I eat meat won't but that's my choice.
    The animals army killed humanely. When I was doing my apprenticeship the company I worked for was subcontracted to do works in 2 slaughter hours.
    The sheep had there throats slit hung inside down by one leg on a over head conveyor system and bled to death kicking and screaming.
    At another plant pigs went though a machine which boiled them alive because it made it easier to remove there skin. Not very humane is it.
    Remember this next time your eating pork or lamb.
    Firstly,if you think the human race can subsist on crops and vegetables alone,most of which are seasonal,you're
    mistaken.

secondly,i said livestock can be raised humanely,i didn't say they always were.
    but have you ever seen a horse run and jump in a race without being whipped? seriously doubt it
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

Firstly,if you think the human race can subsist on crops and vegetables alone,most of which are seasonal,you're
    mistaken.

secondly,i said livestock can be raised humanely,i didn't say they always were.
    but have you ever seen a horse run and jump in a race without being whipped? seriously doubt it
    I'm not mistaken. Crops and vegetables can be grown all year round. If there wasn't a demand for meat I can guarantee you all the land needed to raise livestock would be used for growing food.

You can claim live stock is raised humanely doesn't take from the fact there not killed humanly and unnecessarily.

Only horse racing I've watched is the grand national. Not going to make an opinion of an industry I don't know about from watching one race a year. Also not going to judge all trainers of race horses on one picture of one race horse trainer.

But keep making excuses for one type of animal cruelty while condemning another. It's not at all hypocrisy.

Reviews

I'm not mistaken. Crops and vegetables can be grown all year round. If there wasn't a demand for meat I can guarantee you all the land needed to raise livestock would be used for growing food.
    so what about all the developing countries where poor soil,irrigation and desertification is a problem,and the only
    thing that really grows well is scutch grass that they graze animals on.
    what are they supposed to do in your vegetarian utopia

You can claim live stock is raised humanely doesn't take from the fact there not killed humanly and unnecessarily.

Only horse racing I've watched is the grand national. Not going to make an opinion of an industry I don't know about from watching one race a year. Also not going to judge all trainers of race horses on one picture of one race horse trainer.

But keep making excuses for one type of animal cruelty while condemning another. It's not at all hypocrisy.
    again,you're misquoting me,i said can not that it all was done humanely

theres a reason they call horse racing and not farming a sport
    its unnecessary which makes it cruel

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast