Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: For those on this site who speak of respect for Jackson.

Reviews

Default am.....

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I will prove once and for all later tonight or maybe tommorow the reason i think your only speaking bs for the sake of it.Respect?We will soon see who is genuine about their respect for him or not.

Feel free to have a wild guess at where i am coming from.I will be the first to put my hand up and give credit where credit is due to anyone who speaks of what i am going to speak about before i do.

We will see who has genuine respect for Jackson,
    Westside.
    yes I have it your referring to his love for Flahavans porridge which its said he always loved to eat on his secret holidays over here
    no flies in me

As I see it - The most important aspect of showing a picture/ video of a dead or dying person is the spirit within which it is shown or was filmed.

For sensationalist or for profitable or for propaganda is I believe wrong.

To inform of an important story - to show the horror of war and the dangers of the world is OK.

For example Belsen, Auschitwz have been shown throughout the world to show the inhumanity of man and the evil of the Nazis. It would I believe have been wrong for these NOT to have been shown.

This is a very difficult subject to deal with - lots of grey areas and little room for black and white.
    As with so much in the world good/bad is really a personal opinion and not an exact science.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234