Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those on this site who speak of respect for Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A cunt takes a pic of the man dying on a stretcher and all of these plz show some respect for Michael brigade say nothing.Beats me, Westside.
    why didnt you tell ppl this at the start of the thread, or at gave them a clue, at least then, your moral high ground wouldnt look so shallow

Blog Entries

Default I never claimed to have this high moral standing

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    why didnt you tell ppl this at the start of the thread, or at gave them a clue, at least then, your moral high ground wouldnt look so shallow
    apparently some do.Any proper Jackson fan would have seen this pic because they will be lloking at them for the next week.We will have a fatboy poinying fingers on behalf of Jacksons family yet why didnt this fatboy pull Jackson to one side and tell him to go away and look after himself.

Fatty will blame the doc,not Jackson himself nor Jacksons fans.Nope the fatboy wants to blame someone.

Easy to blame,
    Westside.

Well how many MJ fans on this forum are you 100 percent sure youve caught out, if any?

Blog Entries

Default I never claimed to have this high moral standing

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    apparently some do.Any proper Jackson fan would have seen this pic because they will be looking at them for the next week.We will have a fatboy pointing fingers on behalf of Jacksons family yet why didnt this fatboy pull Jackson to one side and tell him to go away and look after himself.

Fatty will blame the doc,not Jackson himself.Nope the fatboy wants to blame someone.

Easy to blame,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    apparently some do.Any proper Jackson fan would have seen this pic because they will be looking at them for the next week.We will have a fatboy pointing fingers on behalf of Jacksons family yet why didnt this fatboy pull Jackson to one side and tell him to go away and look after himself.

Fatty will blame the doc,not Jackson himself.Nope the fatboy wants to blame someone.

Easy to blame,
    Westside.
    Blanket respect for the dead is a load of bollox if someone was a cunt the fact that they are no longer breathing does not make them any better. That said Jackson was no convicted of anything afaik and people had plenty of time to make allegations against him when he was alive.
    He had some strange views and some people saw dollar signs as far as I can see.

On jordy chandler who would accept money and let a child abuser roam free instead of convicting the cunt. On the other kid who would let their child sleep in a bed with a strange man especially after the previous allegations.

On pictures of the dead or dying personally I have no problem with them they make some very powerful images for example the Iranian student dying in Tehran. Even the previous mentioned Hillsborough if the images of that event had not been captured and beamed around the world it is unlikely the improvements in ground safety would have happened.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    On pictures of the dead or dying personally I have no problem with them they make some very powerful images for example the Iranian student dying in Tehran. Even the previous mentioned Hillsborough if the images of that event had not been captured and beamed around the world it is unlikely the improvements in ground safety would have happened.
    On Hillsborough it's not so much the pictures I have a problem with its this

heres one of a dead superstar

and heres a pics of people taking photos of the dead pope

and an article about it BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Snapping the dead pope on a camera phone

if MJ pops his clogs right in front of me i,d reach for the phone/camera
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_41002839_pope.203.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	11577  

Reviews

Slight difference there pb. The pope is laying in state so that people can view him and pay their respects. If you like, taking pictures in this instance is authorised by the church, but one could still possibly view it as being in bad taste. I think paparazzi or others taking photos of a dieing Princess Di or Michael Jackson is an invasion of privacy, the sole purpose of which is to sell newspapers and/or make money from those with a fascination for the morbid.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Slight difference there pb. The pope is laying in state so that people can view him and pay their respects. If you like, taking pictures in this instance is authorised by the church, but one could still possibly view it as being in bad taste. I think paparazzi or others taking photos of a dieing Princess Di or Michael Jackson is an invasion of privacy, the sole purpose of which is to sell newspapers and/or make money from those with a fascination for the morbid.
    What about the right to privacy of that young Iranian student or those people dying on a football field or does the right to privacy in death only extend to those you used the media when alive to further their career or heighten their public profile.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

What about the right to privacy of that young Iranian student or those people dying on a football field or does the right to privacy in death only extend to those you used the media when alive to further their career or heighten their public profile.
    My list was'nt meant to be exhaustive Stewie. I think there is possiby a difference between a picture of many corpses i.e. after an earthquake, war scenario etc. where no individual casualty is identifiable from the picture and a close up of one or more individuals, which their relatives might then have to look at in the papers as the last reminder they have of the person. As to the young Iranian student, no that picture should only have been used, even though it is a very powerful visual enditement of the Iranian regime, with the consent of her nearest relatives.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast