Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which do you prefer, giving or receiving

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    As it says which do you prefer giving or receiving, for me the nicest thing in the world is to have a beautiful ladies legs wrapped around my neck ..
    Giving every time, there is nothing better than giving a beautiful lady some pleasure.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to steve6304 For This Useful Post:

Noregrets (25-02-21)

Giving, mostly because I have been called amazing at it haha and because I love hearing a woman moan with ecstasy and seeing her having a good time makes me happy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jon456 For This Useful Post:

Noregrets (27-02-21)

So I guess from this most clients enjoy giving even more than receiving, lucky ladies getting their cake and eating it lol

Reviews

l do enjoy a bit of reverse oral. I have been told by a few ladies that I have skills. I am no stud, there are some who pretend to come, but then there are a few ladies who I know have really came. Its really nice to pleasure a women. I am not deluded to think that I am anything special, but I am glad it they enjoy something, even if they are thinking of some other person, or just enjoying oral.

Reviews

Giving. Always. No matter how skilled a lady is, I'd rather be down there instead. I rarely book less than 1.5 hour for that reason. One of the best things in the world.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Roderik For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (28-02-21)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast