Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apple is Back :-)

Reviews

Apple gave a good service, very obliging. Not many reliable Asian ladies around these days so I hope she sticks around and especially makes her way to Dublin again.

Seems to have her reviews back up now. I'm sure someone will go test the waters soon enough and we'll know for sure...

As for the photos, she is a nice looking lady but like a lot of the Asians here she is indeed a little older than what her profile says, I'd put her at 30/31 if I were to guess.
    Last edited by FullIrish; 21-02-21 at 11:56.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Hopefully it is her, and she has not regenerated, like Doctor Who, into someone else!
    yes Steve but she has overtaken the Doctor on regeneration at this point

Quote Originally Posted by FullIrish View Post
    Apple gave a good service, very obliging. Not many reliable Asian ladies around these days so I hope she sticks around and especially makes her way to Dublin again.

Seems to have her reviews back up now. I'm sure someone will go test the waters soon enough and we'll know for sure...

As for the photos, she is a nice looking lady but like a lot of the Asians here she is indeed a little older than what her profile says, I'd put her at 30/31 if I were to guess.
    Yes, reviews seem to be back up now alright.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12