Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Savannah Mature Dublin

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pob1980 View Post
    Ah the amazing Savannah 36FF aka Irish Jane is later times . What a woman . I must have spent a few grand on her . Never forget the first time I met her and the last . I relive meets with her over and over in my head . I’d love for her to come out of retirement . Some of the things she did I’ve never experienced since . Mad as a brush and very chatty . She used to have a new negative reviews about her attitude but in the 15 plus times I met her she was always an as bubbly welcoming engaging and sexy as hell .
    Sounds unreal. Kicking myself didn't try

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pob1980 View Post
    Ah the amazing Savannah 36FF aka Irish Jane is later times . What a woman . I must have spent a few grand on her . Never forget the first time I met her and the last . I relive meets with her over and over in my head . I’d love for her to come out of retirement . Some of the things she did I’ve never experienced since . Mad as a brush and very chatty . She used to have a new negative reviews about her attitude but in the 15 plus times I met her she was always an as bubbly welcoming engaging and sexy as hell .
    I would endorse all of that fully.I will never forget that body and filthy talk during the deed.God she was as filthy as f**k and boy did she love it every which way.Was a shame she cut back when she stopped taking reviews and then disappeared.Anyone who has not met he,grab the chance if she ever appears again

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gameboy For This Useful Post:

pob1980 (01-03-21)

I had the pleasure of meeting her shortly before she left the scene here. It’s fresh in my memory and will still be 10 years from now. WOW

I saw her at least ten times. Suck the chrome of a ball hitch. Always had to go for an hour as I would blow baby gravy into her mouth after only five minutes of her giving head. She was a proper milf.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 16-03-21 at 17:33. Reason: Too much info

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to racerboy For This Useful Post:

gameboy (18-03-21), pob1980 (18-03-21)

AFAIK she went to Manchester

I'd say she will be back at some point, she's from Dublin

Lethal hot and a bucket full of all the good favs, unfortunately missed the opportunity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12