Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What precautions are you taking? Don't be a fool wrap your tool :)

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    If you have to work you need to imagine all your clients could be infected,

obviously you can't wear a face covering

so all you can really do is scrub yourself even more thoroughly than you would normally do between clients and maybe use disposable paper rolls for bed coverings. You could invest in a digital thermometer there about €50, or PM me and I could give you one, i bought it for my business but we have been closed and will remain closed for a long time yet.

It is a low risk but it is not something you want, my son got it and he's in his 20s and he was in hospital, fit as a fiddle and a couple of county gaa medals, so don't believe the shit you cant get it you can, just it's not very likely you will be very sick.

Best of luck
    #1. Ye all Do Know it’s Airborne ??

#2. Why not be able to wear mask ? : if you Must engage , make it as Safe as possible ?

: Role Play ! >>> Doctor / Nurse . : Nurse / Patient . : Carnival in Venice = Masks .

If you must
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    #1. Ye all Do Know it’s Airborne ??

#2. Why not be able to wear mask ? : if you Must engage , make it as Safe as possible ?

: Role Play ! >>> Doctor / Nurse . : Nurse / Patient . : Carnival in Venice = Masks .

If you must
    Masks presumably mean no kissing at all, and no oral giving or receiving?
    Men do like a kiss and some semblance of intimacy during an appointment. Most of us aren't horny teens that the sight of a naked woman is itself enough be instantly hard enough for penetration.
    I suppose there are other scenarios such as you mentioned but I don't think that's what the majority of clients are hoping for during an appointment.
    If you are financially secure enough to isolate and wait out this epidemic that is fantastic for you. But I think it is unfair to be safely at a distance dictating to the ladies who have to work, how they should conduct their appointments.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterling Duchess Archer For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (17-02-21)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGreenbush View Post
    I was listening to something on YouTube recently, Deepak Chopra was saying that the death rate in Indian cities as opposed to rural villages was much higher , per capita. He put this down to the consumption of much more media in cities and the fear that it engendered. COVID does exist , it’s real ....however he suggested that many people were essentially dying of fear in ICU’s , as the body and system is under so much more stress . So I agree with you Annabelle
    Intreasting u mention India was reading up quite alot how it's baffling scientists of course most are trying say they aren't reporting them but they shud be absoultely slaughtered by covid

Covid is looking very much like inflamation diease
    Indians eat a huge range of spices one in particular turmeric is a serious anti Inflamantory

I've been reading also up alot on auto immune diets for my own health...to feel good and also avoid complications with something like covid
    UK and Ireland have shocking diets and terrible metabolic health and obesity
    Obesity been again another big issue with covid

I'm all for natural medicine and find eat yourself healthy so intreasting I do wonder India considering they have good d3 levels turmeric and also a fairly good immune system due to conditions there

Get eating them curries

5. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Pan808 (17-02-21)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    If you could afford to sit out this show until it’s done and dusted - Would you Not ??
    Who says I can't

Maybe I'm am enteral rebel who touring coz they said I can't

But also Steph get off the high horse will ya
    You ain't working yes we know your marvellous but others have too and plenty clients need human contact for their mental health

Maybe make some tea in your fine China cups and sip it while gazing at the doves landing on your ranch

Some need to work make your own choices
    Sex worker site isn't the place for covid shit sorry

It's for fun and fantasy

People are very aware in Ireland of covid from other sources
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 17-02-21 at 11:30.

Blog Entries

Hi everyone!

It is definitely not the place to tell someone else what they should or should not do.
    Please, it is not the site, everyone makes their own decisions.

Thank you for understanding!

Savannah

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheSavannah For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (17-02-21), TonyB (17-02-21)

You are right Annabel.I had what was left of a chilli stew and my usual intake of natural herbs this morning and am having a wonderful day.Processed food makes me sluggish and lethargic.Chilli,turmeric,ginger,garlic,cinnamon,sage,basil,mint,cayenne,fenugee k,rosemary and of course cannabis all have proven medicinal benefits.My new favorite breakfast is wheaten bread,a chilli and ginger omelette and a cup of fat banana tea.
    Civility costs you nothing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pan808 View Post
    You are right Annabel.I had what was left of a chilli stew and my usual intake of natural herbs this morning and am having a wonderful day.Processed food makes me sluggish and lethargic.Chilli,turmeric,ginger,garlic,cinnamon,sage,basil,mint,cayenne,fenugee k,rosemary and of course cannabis all have proven medicinal benefits.My new favorite breakfast is wheaten bread,a chilli and ginger omelette and a cup of fat banana tea.
    I'd be a huge fan of homeopathic natural medicine
    It has it place our diets now are muck despite having so much choice

The auto immune diet stuff I'm reading how they could improve my life and health is defo food for taught
    People with diabetes type 2 getting rid of it by diet is well known other auto immune conditions could be helped the same

I went on this juice cleanse long time ago I felt amazing but I missed chewing too much and fell into my bad habbits but lots of recipes had tumeric fresh root form
    Honestly there is something with all this
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 17-02-21 at 18:25.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Pan808 (17-02-21)

I used to become frustrated by the amount of packaging when i went shopping just to buy a few bits to make something to eat.Now i bulk buy my essentials and most veg i grow.When you buy your groceries in Ireland you pay for the product and the packaging.You do your best to recycle yet get nothing back for the packaging that you paid for.Why they dont have a system of bringing back your bottles,cans and plastics and are then reimbursed is because recycling is a private industry and so why would they give you anything for your product.Instead the council dictates that you wash your product and charge you to collect it.This in turn leads to fly tipping.If you put a value on these items you wouldn't see rubbish thrown around the countryside,as only a fool would throw money out the window.You would buy fresh produce without packaging and on a whole people would have a healthier diet and life.Dont be a fool unwrap your food.

What sweets have you got?...Opal Fruits..Made to make your mouth water...just like yourself.
    Last edited by Pan808; 19-02-21 at 19:23.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Isolating............until I get vaccinated
    That's the only thing that makes sense to me.......................................but
    I understand that providers have to work as that is their only income source.
    I'm 100% with you .... and that is really hard for me to say; the 'Kraken' will not be unleashed from it's subterranean cave until things a lot better out there !!

GWG

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast