Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: What precautions are you taking? Don't be a fool wrap your tool :)

Reviews

Gone in a flash as if nothing happened

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I'd be a huge fan of homeopathic natural medicine
    It has it place our diets now are muck despite having so much choice

The auto immune diet stuff I'm reading how they could improve my life and health is defo food for taught
    People with diabetes type 2 getting rid of it by diet is well known other auto immune conditions could be helped the same

I went on this juice cleanse long time ago I felt amazing but I missed chewing too much and fell into my bad habbits but lots of recipes had tumeric fresh root form
    Honestly there is something with all this
    Homeopathy cures diabetes type 2 even thought there's no known cure for it? Why are you posts allowed to stay even though it's medical misinformation

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Gone in a flash as if nothing happened
    I see Stephanie's posts asking why her other posts have been deleted have now disappeared too. Is this thread a black hole for posts ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I see Stephanie's posts asking why her other posts have been deleted have now disappeared too. Is this thread a black hole for posts ?
    Yet Annabel is allowed to spew medical misinformation that could be harmful.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

There is already a warning by our moderator TheSavannah on this thread.

Post deleted had to be with the same issue as almost everyone can guess.

This is a second warning.

Thank you also to the posters who are nicely contributing to the thread.

Regards
    Lola

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    People with diabetes type 2 getting rid of it by diet is well known other auto immune conditions could be helped the same
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Homeopathy cures diabetes type 2 even thought there's no known cure for it? Why are you posts allowed to stay even though it's medical misinformation
    Yet Annabel is allowed to spew medical misinformation that could be harmful.
    No she is correct. Diet changes have been known to cure type 2 diabetes in people.
    You either deliberately or wilfully misunderstood her
    Another one who needs to get off his high horse

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Green View Post
    No she is correct. Diet changes have been known to cure type 2 diabetes in people.
    You either deliberately or wilfully misunderstood her
    Another one who needs to get off his high horse
    Although there's no cure for type 2 diabetes, studies show it's possible for some people to reverse it. Through diet changes and weight loss, you may be able to reach and hold normal blood sugar levels without medication.

This doesn't mean you're completely cured. Type 2 diabetes is an ongoing disease. Even if you're in remission, which means you aren't taking medication and your blood sugar levels stay in a healthy range, there's always a chance that symptoms will return.

9. Default

Although there's no cure for type 2 diabetes, studies show it's possible for some people to reverse it. Through diet changes and weight loss, you may be able to reach and hold normal blood sugar levels without medication.

This doesn't mean you're completely cured. Type 2 diabetes is an ongoing disease. Even if you're in remission, which means you aren't taking medication and your blood sugar levels stay in a healthy range, there's always a chance that symptoms will return.
    And there's a chance you could get run over by a bus.
    If you keep off the weight and stay on a healthy diet you'll stay in remission. This is essentially being cured i.e. no need for medication.
    You tried to muddy the waters suggesting Annabel said homeopathy was a cure for type 2 diabetes, now you're obfuscating that reversal of type two diabetes due to diet change isn't curing it, and that this is medical misinformation from Annabel. What's your problem with her?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Green For This Useful Post:

Pan808 (20-02-21)

He doesn't like Opal Fruits.
    Civility costs you nothing.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pan808 View Post
    He doesn't like Opal Fruits.
    Starburst Kid, keep up please !
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast