Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona07 View Post
    Michael jackson is dead... Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, blame it on all the crazy surgery, little boy molestation and shit loads of drugs!!!!

Too good to be yours. I laughed anyway.

What will happen to his poor chimp Bubbles? I said chimp not gimp lol. Must have been the boogie that killed him, I blame it one the boogie lol. Lorna xxx

Thumbs down

Millions die needlessly everyday from disease and starvation. This is NOT news- FFS

I am disgusted that this is even reported.

Starvation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 billion people are suffering from lack of food- the world produces enough food to feed 12 billion - world pop is 6b plus.

Blog Entries

Ok so not everybody is a MJ fun, I'm a fan but not the biggest, but I've always enjoyed the entertainer, but the allegations of his personal life shouldn't overshadow the entertainer that he was, and they were only allegations, never proven...........

Love him or hate him he was one of the great entertainers or a generation who probably never knew anything of a normal life like many of us take for granted. How could anybody exposed to a life such as he was ever be normal....

I could never condone the actions of somebody who was convicted of the things he was accused of but the fact remains he wasn't convicted. I'd rather remember him for the things he gave to the world of music and performance, along with his enormous contributions to charity.........

If no allegations ever come to light everybody would be looking at the sad news of the passing of the legend that was the "king of pop"..............

Irish people above all, should know the unfair stigma to surround and attach to people unfairly accused and even convicted of things the were innocent of...........

I thank him for the entertainment he provided to me, and as I said before, it's finally the end for someone who was no doubt a troubled soul....................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default What?

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'm not at this stage going to stop people making jokes about MJ here, but I do personally think it is inappropriate. I think we should all show a little more respect. Pat x
    Sweetie,just because someone dies shouldnt mean i should all of a sudden out of fear change my mind about this guy.

If this was the average guy up the road ppl would be saying good riddence but because he is wacko then its ok,he has his excuses for interfering with children.

He was a celebrity who apparently abused children.If ppl want to celebrate the life of an apparent peadophile then go ahead but im not.

Some may remember him for his music but others will remember him for his disgraceful behaviour.Its sad for his kids that their father died though.

Everyone is a great person when they die,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Oh they do Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I believe everybody deserves some dignity in death.
    but everyone lives and dies with their sins too.
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Rip

Rip wacko,death of a legend,man was a genius

8. Unhappy

Im really sorry about him...... RIP Jacko!

Blog Entries

I never believed in those allegations made against him because no parent whose child has been molested would take an out-of-court financial settlement. They would want JUSTICE, preferably
    DEATH

foxpat81 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    i am not an mj fan but rumour and speculation are very easy . ok the man had problems but i dont think anything was proven of a sexual nature .

nbt
    may not have been proven. but i believe he did.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast